Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry on ‘Planet Unbothered’

Bowman

Featured Posts

NATAH
3 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

do you think she did it herself? she probably doesn't even know about it

then that just makes it even worse that she has no idea what her team is planning to put out with her name slapped all over it :rip: 

and no, i don't think she did it herself but she should know have known about it

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?
  • Like 4

buzzkill
4 minutes ago, NATAH said:

what the hell does this comment even mean? :air:

a woman who's accepted an award for being an LGBTQ+ ally just erased gay people from her music video and then posted that she's on "planet unbothered" and you expect us to just ignore that? what's not clicking?

i just don't put on her any expectations about being the one to save the LGBTQ+ community, we need to do it for ourselves. 

Teletubby
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

then that just makes it even worse that she has no idea what her team is planning to put out with her name slapped all over it :rip: 

be realistic, no artist has full control over roll out, international artists can't control every market.

Cockroach of GGD
  • Like 1

Bowman
5 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

do you think she did it herself? she probably doesn't even know about it

I think she will definitely be made aware about it beforehand :messga:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

NATAH
Just now, Teletubby said:

be realistic, no artist has full control over roll out, international artists can't control every market.

girl it's an edit of her lead single music video, she was aware and simply doesn't care

she didn't care enough about dr puke, why would she care about this? and why are you suddenly defending her? :air:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 3

Real Panda
15 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

i just don't put on her any expectations about being the one to save the LGBTQ+ community, we need to do it for ourselves. 

What "saving" do you mean? I dont get what you are trying to say. She doesnt need to be my "savior".

I, for one, dont expect her to be an ally but putting the gays kissing in the video and then creating an alternate version without the gays kissing and calling it "Modest Edit" is hypocritical and it feels weird. Dont pretend and accept awards for being an ally and then do this.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Controversiaga

Oh man . This is bad 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Sneaky Oliver

that’s a beautiful way to say it, it sounds like a lyric :cheeky:

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • LMAO 3

buzzkill
23 minutes ago, Real Panda said:

What "saving" do you mean? I dont get what you are trying to say. She doesnt need to be my "savior".

I, for one, dont expect her to be an ally but putting the gays kissing in the video and then creating an alternate version without the gays kissing and calling it "Modest Edit" is hypocritical and it feels weird. Dont pretend and accept awards for being an ally and then do this.

in the sense of why people expect a white straight extremely privileged 40 year woman with an apparently lack of sense from the reality surround her to be the more spoke and woke person for a cause she has not interest in other then sell outdated and mediocre songs to the last audience that hold on to her. 

Sneaky Oliver
44 minutes ago, NATAH said:

girl it's an edit of her lead single music video, she was aware and simply doesn't care

she didn't care enough about dr puke, why would she care about this? and why are you suddenly defending her? :air:

To be fair, I don’t think she’s aware of the edit at all, it’s clearly her promo team’s strategy to spread the video as world wide as possible, she was involved in the creation of the original video and the gay couple is there so I won’t hold Katy accountable this time around 

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • Like 1

NATAH
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

To be fair, I don’t think she’s aware of the edit at all, it’s clearly her promo team’s strategy to spread the video as world wide as possible, she was involved in the creation of the original video and the gay couple is there so I won’t hold Katy accountable this time around 

honestly, i refuse to believe not one person on her team informed her and said "we're releasing an edit of the video to help push the song"

mother, what must i do?

Didymus
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

honestly, i refuse to believe not one person on her team informed her and said "we're releasing an edit of the video to help push the song"

It was only released in a handful of (dare I say irrelevant) countries though, after those countries banned the mv from release :cheeky: Some labels choose to have their mv's banned and leave it alone but we're talking about Capitol Records here. They don't care. They even allowed the UK (the UK!!!) to censor her gay kiss in Firework.

Disney, Marvel, Universal,... they handle their releases the exact same way and creatives never get a say in it. It's just a commercial agreement. They might have informed Katy but we're talking about major label contracts here. It's very unlikely she could stop this even if she wanted to. Reminds me of how Gaga was forced to promise the Saudi government she would change her live costumes. I'd like to think she also threw a fit about that.

• Shook 1

ElectricChapelR

The amount of threads about Katy made just for the fun of dragging her is....

If you think she is over then let her be over.