Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bella Hadid preparing to sue Adidas

weed

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

This is an attack on a Palestinian woman who is outspoken about issues regarding her people. Point blank period. 

This ad did NOT mention the 1972 Olympics. Adidas has been relaunching retro shoes for a while. 

Also note that Bella Hadid was chosen because she’s been making this shoe in particular famous by wearing them. She revived this shoe’s popularity. 

They removed her because she is Palestinian because Israel, who is currently carrying out a genocide wants to play victim in order to damage Bella Hadid’s image. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Bronco
28 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Just because a shoe was released to coincide with the Olympics doesn't mean they are a product "from the Olympics", nor does it mean its re-release is a reference to that event, let alone a terrorist attack during it. I'm emphasizing this because that wild unnecessary spin on this campaign is how Israel got the company in trouble. For literally nothing.

1st of all - show me where I said the SL72s were a direct or indirect reference to the terrorist attack at the 1972 event? Because I didn't. 

Secondly how can anyone try and argue with a straight face that shoes released by a GERMAN company to COINCIDE with the Olympics hosted in GERMANY mean the product has no Olympic history? 

I'd be willing to engage in debate if you were actually engaging in an honest and logical way. Instead you are engaging in the weakest form of double speak. I didn't come here for an argument with anyone, especially not a bad faith actor. People were simply confused and I provided accurate context - the SL72s were released by Adidas, a German company to coincide with the German hosted 1972 Munich Olympics. You cannot continue to accept that is true, and continue to argue with me that it is false in the same breath. It is idiotic and beneath you. I wish blocking was a fully functioning system on this site. 

Didymus
2 minutes ago, Bronco said:

1st of all - show me where I said the SL72s were a direct or indirect reference to the terrorist attack at the 1972 event? Because I didn't.

You didn't but you did say it was, and I quote directly, "an ad about the 1972 Olympics", which is the same logic Israel used to claim the ad was problematic. That is why I made that comment.

3 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Secondly how can anyone try and argue with a straight face that shoes released by a GERMAN company to COINCIDE with the Olympics hosted in GERMANY mean the product has no Olympic history? 

I'd be willing to engage in debate if you were actually engaging in an honest and logical way. Instead you are engaging in the weakest form of double speak. I didn't come here for an argument with anyone, especially not a bad faith actor. People were simply confused and I provided accurate context - the SL72s were released by Adidas, a German company to coincide with the German hosted 1972 Munich Olympics. You cannot continue to accept that is true, and continue to argue with me that it is false in the same breath. It is idiotic and beneath you. I wish blocking was a fully functioning system on this site. 

Look, we share the same goal: we want to provide accurate context because, yes, this is confusing. In my first post I also wrote that the shoe was launched to accompany the '72 Olympics, I'm not disputing thát context.

What I ám disputing is that the ad referenced the '72 Olympics, which is a claim you explicitly made several times (I mean, sis, you even specified that the background was a "clear" reference to Germany as the Olympics host country, which it objectively isn't).

I'm not blaming you for accidentally posting something untrue. There's misinformation flying around everywhere about this rn. I just don't understand why people defending Bella are somehow (unintentionally, obvi) borrowing Israel's framing of the ad campaign and believing some wild story that Bella is now also blaming Adidas for an insensitive campaign that connects her to extremist violence (because that is what this article that everyone is spreading is claiming).

• Thanks 2