Little Mix producer on their final single as a four

Teletubby

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Jesy, her Britney x Myah Marie serve :ororomunroe:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 2

Gimme More

Him saying she was 'over it' while knowing she was hospitalised after trying to kill herself for a second time is not it.

This is disgusting, no wonder she said Little Mix's team was toxic.

#JusticeForBritney ♡
  • Like 4

moonsago
8 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Him saying she was 'over it' while knowing she was hospitalised after trying to kill herself for a second time is not it.

This is disgusting, no wonder she said Little Mix's team was toxic.

I feel like nobody is trying to understand the girl at all, everybody is on bully mode. The fact that she was so viciously ridiculed and attacked over having a tan and lip fillers by the entire internet when there’s video proof of her saying how hard she struggled with her own image and the self hatred that comes with that. Regardless of however you feel about her actions, the response was disproportioned and only showed the worst of what humans can do to a person they disagree with. The same people who bullied her are the ones preaching about mental health and feminism all day on twitter. Principles are NOT principles if they don’t get applied in every situation. 

Edited by moonsago
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

doja scat

i wanna know the lead up towards jesy’s fallout with little mix and their team. like its clear that some things went south after 2019

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

Gimme More
4 minutes ago, moonsago said:

I feel like nobody is trying to understand the girl at all, everybody is on bully mode. The fact that she was so viciously ridiculed and attacked over having a tan and lip fillers by the entire internet when there’s video proof of her saying how hard she struggled with her own image and the self hatred that comes with that. Regardless of however you feel about her actions, the response was disproportioned and only showed the worst of what humans can do to a person they disagree with. The same people who bullied her are the ones preaching about mental health and feminism all day on twitter. Principles are NOT principles if they don’t get applied in every situation. 

THANK YOU!!!

It's crazy she is being bullied/trolled for just existing at this point. The amount of disgusting things I see about her is insane, you just have to go on twitter to see people wish death on her and to attempt to end her life 'properly' this time.

#JusticeForBritney ♡
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

moonsago
24 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

THANK YOU!!!

It's crazy she is being bullied/trolled for just existing at this point. The amount of disgusting things I see about her is insane, you just have to go on twitter to see people wish death on her and to attempt to end her life 'properly' this time.

Absolutely disgusting, this has to be one of the worst cases of celebrity bullying I’ve ever seen the internet do. We’ll look back on this in a couple years, rest assured. Wish her healing and hope she’s well, karma does her job and good things will come her way. 

• Love 1

Jack2102

I didn’t even notice Jesy was still in it at that point. The song is such a banger and she looked so so hot in their last video Sweet Melody. Feel so gutted for her after watching her documentary.

Hope Jesy is doing okay. :holdmyhand:

Jack2102
2 hours ago, doja scat said:

i wanna know the lead up towards jesy’s fallout with little mix and their team. like its clear that some things went south after 2019

Winning the x factor was the beginning of the end. Watch this, there are 4 parts of this on the channel.