Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jojo Siwa plans to have triplets in the next couple of years

Teletubby

Featured Posts

RenegAde
30 minutes ago, VTV said:

Remember she is 21. Be nice. Y'all be saying the most at this age too. 

She's 21 not 12 though

Modern Ecstasy2
1 minute ago, RenegAde said:

She's 21 not 12 though

I don’t think a 21 yo should be making plans to have triplets. Especially one who is lowkey going through an identity crisis.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Wolf Boy

If it means it will take her away from her awful music career, I’m all for it.

Nite

To clarify, it's illegal in my country. To me the sentence sounds like she's planning on buying access to women's bodies to fulfill a fun fantasy. 

I don't like the entire concept of someone with money being able to pay someone (who's often from a poorer country or generally often does not have many other options) to do risk so much with a pregnancy. They're hard on the body, they definitely change you, and every pregnancy is still a risk. It's one thing if it's someone doing it for altruistic reasons, a friend or a sister, but I think it's incredibly dangerous to turn it into an "economy" or an "industry". It's a high risk to turn into exploitation of poorer women. Reading about the industry in India and cases in Ukraine is sickening. The way this is phrased makes it sound like it's quirky funsies shopping when it comes with its own ethical questions.

• Like 1

Catnikko
1 hour ago, Red said:

Oh so she’s going to put the lives of three women in risk instead of just one to fulfill a selfish desire, cute 🥰 

32 minutes ago, Nite said:

To clarify, it's illegal in my country. To me the sentence sounds like she's planning on buying access to women's bodies to fulfill a fun fantasy. 

I don't like the entire concept of someone with money being able to pay someone (who's often from a poorer country or generally often does not have many other options) to do risk so much with a pregnancy. They're hard on the body, they definitely change you, and every pregnancy is still a risk. It's one thing if it's someone doing it for altruistic reasons, a friend or a sister, but I think it's incredibly dangerous to turn it into an "economy" or an "industry". It's a high risk to turn into exploitation of poorer women. Reading about the industry in India and cases in Ukraine is sickening. The way this is phrased makes it sound like it's quirky funsies shopping when it comes with its own ethical questions.

why are you both acting like she's going to use some off book and illegal surrogacy ring to find her surrogates? 

Dance in the shadow of the meow

NATAH
1 hour ago, Nite said:

you make surrogacy sound like women are pinned down and forced to have a baby... the surrogate happily consents and understands the risks taken with pregnancy and in most cases, is doing on behalf of somebody who unfortunately can't get pregnant and wished they could

yes, pregnancy is dangerous but also a beautiful thing that can be joyful and even protected by modern medicine (especially if you're rich like jojo)

your argument of exploitation of the poor can be applied to so many things other than pregnancy and that's actually a symptom caused by the unfair system that keeps people poor, not by people who are unable to conceive

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1