Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What would be Gaga’s opinion?

SpanishChaosAngel

Featured Posts

SpanishChaosAngel

what do u think Gaga would say about Kanye if their tour together happened?

i think she would try to ignore questions about it, and in case about a collab together (supposing it became a hit and an iconic song on both of their carreers) stop performing it on her tours or at least just singing solo versions

Red

If she had toured with Kanye we wouldn’t be here cause it would have been very damaging to her career and she would flop away lol

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 1

NATAH

i think she would address it once, say she never expected him to become the person he is today and never speak of it again

mother, what must i do?

Ants From Up There

I don't honestly think that she would be pressured to answer for anything in the same way that she was with R. Kelly. Plenty of major names in the industry collaborated with Kanye before everything went downhill, and it's generally accepted now that while he was always somewhat problematic, his behavior post-2015 or so is markedly different from his behavior before that point. The only person who anyone expected to answer for that is himself along with anyone still in his inner circle validating his behavior. It's not like Gaga would be validating his current behavior in refusing to comment, so I'm not sure that the media would press her on it much especially since the tour would have been so long ago.

If anyone did end up asking her though, I think she would be much more firm in denouncing his current behavior than she would be in other situations since their relationship would likely have been more professional than close in nature

Edited by Ants From Up There
  • Like 2

Anderson123

I think the show itself would've been very interesting with Gaga and Kanye's creativity. Now the VMAs were in September and tour was supposed to start in November but got cancelled because of that. If she had decided to just go with it she'd have received backlash from everyone because it was very recent. 

She got out of that just in time, can't imagine her doing the shows anyway after that. It goes against what she stands for.

• Like 2

Tyler1992

Oooooo I love speculating what could have been!

The Kanye-Taylor incident is a pop culture example of an unstoppable force hitting an immovable object. Both egos are far too big to ever let the moment go. Had Fame Kills went on as planned, Gaga would’ve been sucked into the middle one way or another. 

It would be easy to go after low hanging fruit- “the show was too deep into production to cancel, all the contracts were signed, there were thousands counting on us to proceed”. 

I’ve always been curious to know if Fame Kills was intended to be extended past the initial 34 shows. We all know she scraped together The Monster Ball 1.0, then scrapped it to start afresh. Had she not, Gaga could have used- “I did the obligated shows with Kanye, and our creative partnership ended when the commitment was complete”. 

It’s interesting to speculate what the pop culture landscape would look like had Kanye not stepped on stage. 

Schizophonic

i think kanye was already on the list of topics not allowed to ask in interviews in 2010.