💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

LollaPalooza Moved Chappel Roan To Mainstage, And Downgrade Kesha To Her Slot Instead

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Ronk
22 minutes ago, LadyEnigma said:

Edit: Lemme add I ****ing LOVE LOVE LOVE Kesha and I've seen her live as well, once again one hell of a performer, neither of them should NOT be on a big stage and a festival this big should have a way of making that happen.

This exactly.  Kesha is one of my faves, and I've seen her live twice.  She's an amazing performer and deserves to be one of the artists on the big stage.

I live outside the space time continuum.
  • YAAAS 1

CAPRISONGS

hope kesha draws a big crowd now! this seems so unfair to her

• Thanks 1

MadArchitect
8 hours ago, RAMROD said:

This is not her decision though? The lollapalooza organizers decided this

8 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

How did I know someone was gonna be c*nty about that quote in this thread? :madge:

i mean they didnt say it was her decision lol, and t was not a cunty comment, all i got was how funny and ironic she was complaining about fame yesterday and today she gets the main stage, and it is, regarless of whom demanded it xd

CAPRISONGS
11 hours ago, Alfonso said:

I'm not a fan of Kesha so I can't really say, but is there really demand for her? I can see Chappel get the MainStage as she's been getting more and more famous and her songs are rising. But Kesha only has like 3-4 famous songs and I think they're from like 10 years ago?

i mean... her new single joyride is doing better numbers then anything from her in the past 5 years??

FGGrayson
12 hours ago, Edonis said:

It's a mix of Marina and the Diamonds and Taylor Swift, imo. 

On God when i heard her i thought on Marina lol so i stopped cuz meh

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿

FGGrayson

I really hope Kesha gets the most public she deserves it

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, MadArchitect said:

i mean they didnt say it was her decision lol, and t was not a cunty comment, all i got was how funny and ironic she was complaining about fame yesterday and today she gets the main stage, and it is, regarless of whom demanded it xd

Got a little bit of a know-it-all complex, ngl

high culture

The stage they put Kesha on is a decently sized stage. I have seen Marina, Carly Rae, Kali Uchis at that stage and tbh in 2024 I feel like that's about where Kesha ranks at this point

ryansamonster

This is clearly for safety reasons first… her sets at the festivals this year have been packed! I knew they were going to move her, but I actually thought they would give her a later slot too.