Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry is reportedly freaking out over Woman's World flop

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Ronk

Is Dr. Luke working with anyone else, and if so, are their careers taking a hit because of it?

Edit:  It appears he worked with Nicki Minaj in 2022 and Doja Cat in 2023.  Are those artists being cancelled because of their association with Luke?

Edited by Ronk
I live outside the space time continuum.

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Blackout19 said:

I don't see her being successful again

DAYUM :icant:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Starmie25

I hope after this the industry stops supporting him for good, but sadly I know it won't happen.

Doja Cat is one who's still signed to him and people will continue to stream her tracks unfortunately regardless.

Bronco
1 hour ago, DopeEnigma said:

She’s made her money and isn’t relevant anymore, her style of music doesn’t have longevity, it had a moment in time in the early 10s, she should’ve stayed on idol. It baffles me how some celebs like Katy don’t have a handle on their career and know how to make smart decisions. A greatest hits tour would’ve been a good idea. 

Honestly if they don't rework the alleged planned tour for 2025 into a Greatest Hits/Nostalgia bait tour she's dead in the water with no hope of recovery

Sneaky Oliver

The fact that she’s working with Dr Luke ruined her comeback. I’m sure it would have been huge without him. If he’s the main producer on the album, I think there’s nothing she can do at this point other than scrapping all the Dr Luke songs and recording new ones 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

thierryrreiht

Whether it’s a real insider or not, she can’t back away now. It was promoted as the lead single for 143, the album is in pre-order, the song is on the album on streaming platforms…

She can’t pull a “ohh nooo this was just a one-off, not at all part of my new era” (basically like Never Really Over, Harleys in Hawaii, and Small Talk, that were eventually put on Smile AFTER they reached a certain success)

Oh well ! Time, the ultimate truth-teller…

• Like 1

Sneaky Oliver
1 hour ago, DopeEnigma said:

It baffles me how some celebs like Katy don’t have a handle on their career and know how to make smart decisions. A greatest hits tour would’ve been a good idea. 

She should have done that instead of a Las Vegas residency. She could even have debuted a few album tracks on the tour to hype her fans before the lead. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

gumzy3000

We are going to witness one of the biggest flops in music history when her album is released 

trolly troll troll
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Zedd

"Sexy, confident, she's intelligent," sorry, but ChatGPT can write better lyrics than Katy's whole team :laughga:

Suno AI would make better KP6 than Katy herself, that's the truth.

• Like 1

She’s a multimillionaire with a hot husband and a beautiful daughter. I doubt she’s ’freaking out’.

• Like 1

DopeEnigma
24 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

She should have done that instead of a Las Vegas residency. She could even have debuted a few album tracks on the tour to hype her fans before the lead. 

That would be have been a far better idea and she could’ve got a feel for what fans thought. 

• Like 1

Economy
1 hour ago, Ronk said:

Is Dr. Luke working with anyone else, and if so, are their careers taking a hit because of it?

Edit:  It appears he worked with Nicki Minaj in 2022 and Doja Cat in 2023.  Are those artists being cancelled because of their association with Luke?

I didnt pay attention but id imagine to a lesser degree than Katy

Katy is very generic pop... and Pop artists have the most cancel heavy audience

• Like 1

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

The fact that she’s working with Dr Luke ruined her comeback. I’m sure it would have been huge without him. If he’s the main producer on the album, I think there’s nothing she can do at this point other than scrapping all the Dr Luke songs and recording new ones 

he’s all over this album, and they can't scrap it. part of the physical copies are probably already pressed and no record label would allow its artist to do that at this point. she already killed all the hype and removing him won't bring it back.

Cockroach of GGD
  • Like 1