💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry is reportedly freaking out over Woman's World flop

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Katy Perry is 'pointing the fingers at everyone but herself' after her comeback single, Woman's World, failed to set the charts alight, according to insiders - who claim she is desperately scrambling to devise a new plan to save her musical comeback.

With the single plummeting down the US iTunes chart less than a week since its July 11 release, Katy is said to be 'freaking out' and demanding that her team go 'back to the drawing board' to save her album from suffering the same fate.

'Katy is freaking out right now because she is very aware of the feedback that Woman’s World is getting.'

The source claimed the biggest risk Katy had taken was reconnecting with Dr. Luke.
Some of Katy's fans have defended the star by claiming she was forced to work with Dr. Luke due to contractual obligations. But Katy previously confirmed that she has no ties with the producer.

'She was insane to think that Dr. Luke was a good idea. She didn’t listen to anyone', the insider stated. 'Instead of diving deep and creating art she put something out that sounded like it could have been on an album of hers from 2010.' 

Not only did the track see Katy team up with the producer, the track was also mainly written alongside men.  'You don’t make a song about female empowerment with basically all men,' the source said.  'Katy cannot identify with other women because she lives in her celebrity bubble. She knows nothing about what it is like to be a woman in the real world.  'She is not using her star power to make change in the world – she is using it to make money.' 

Music fans have failed to connect with Woman's World which only managed to debut at No. 110 on Spotify's US chart with 501,000 streams. It faired slightly better on the Spotify global chart, landing at No. 58 with 2.26 million streams. However by July 13, just two days after it was released, the song dropped out of the global charts and disappeared completely from the US charts.

With just weeks to go before she releases her new album, Katy is now desperately working with her team to 'adjust' the record in a bid to ensure a better reception.
The source says: 'Katy is now demanding that they go back to the drawing board ahead of the release of more singles and they are adjusting the album right now in a desperate attempt to salvage her comeback.  '

Cockroach of GGD
  • LMAO 12
  • Sad 1

Stephen

I was going to say she should delay the album to next year, scrap all the Luke tracks and come with a fresh lead single that gives OOTB energy. But then I remembered she's already been selling the album with pre-orders etc so I guess it's soo late. :poot:

River
10 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

freaking out

look at me :air:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 27

NATAH

this is all probably a pack of lies cus why believe the hateful daily fail?

however i'm choosing to believe it simply cus she chose to work with dr puke :cheeky:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Caothan Mcbride

Not just Luke the song is sh** , the snippets she played sound amazing silly girl 

• Like 2

Blackout19

I don't see her being successful again

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

tomsches

I mean what did she expect? Taking aside the fact that she worked with dr luke and the quality of the song and the lyrics, she’s just not what’s trendy right now. Katy Perry herself, her stage name, her musical style and her aesthetic are just not what young people who stream and buy music in 2024 like. She could have made a bigger impact if she had done something completely out of the box or just something more serious or something that sounds more like what people enjoy these days. If it had been a more serious, singer-songwriter kind of thing, her chart numbers wouldn’t be so bad either 

PMM

that's what you get for working with pos. 
if you woudn't your single still could be a flop but at least you'd have the respect 

I Am a Joke