đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry is reportedly freaking out over Woman's World flop

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
1 hour ago, Ronk said:

Edit:  It appears he worked with Nicki Minaj in 2022 and Doja Cat in 2023.  Are those artists being cancelled because of their association with Luke?

they are both rappers and they have different audience than Katy but they both were dragged for working with him.
Doja Cat publicly said she doesn’t want to work with him but she signed to his label in 2013 and she is obliged to work with him (she was probably able to not work with him on her last album by giving him 5 extra credits on Planet Her)
Nicki Minaj  has a big fanbase that always supports her. She is married to convicted rapist and murderer and helped intimidate his victim but her fans still support her, so she had nothing to lose by working with Luke.
Katy is the first MPG to work with him in years, and people expected something better from her than a return to Luke. many of her fans are also Kesha's fans and won't support her.

Cockroach of GGD
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

VTV

Pay Luke to terminate her contract and pay Max Martin to save this era. 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

SlaeUrAnus

Well don’t make a song about female empowerment with a rapist then.

Bye.

and stream Joyride.

In my messy era.
  • Love 3

Oriane

"the article is probably not true"

I mean... She 100% knows that it's flopping and getting backlash. And anyone would be upset if they were getting that much backlash and hate online. Whether they have sources or not, I can't see how it would not be true.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams
  • Like 1

GagaGame
2 hours ago, Ronk said:

It appears he worked with Nicki Minaj in 2022 and Doja Cat in 2023.  Are those artists being cancelled because of their association with Luke?

Doja has said that she doesn't wanna work with him but has a contract with him sadly

LG7? CANCELLED
  • Thanks 1

MadArchitect
3 minutes ago, Oriane said:

"the article is probably not true"

I mean... She 100% knows that it's flopping and getting backlash. And anyone would be upset if they were getting that much backlash and hate online. Whether they have sources or not, I can't see how it would not be true.

haha but the part of freaking out and pointing fingers at everyone in her team but herself and sending them to the drawing board seems like fanfic, but still funny af to imagine an scenario like that, so im choosing to believe it xd

• LMAO 1

Siena

I don’t want to jump on the hate train but she did this to herself. Even if the song isn’t great, I’m sure people would be showing her more grace if Dr. Luke wasn’t involved. Him + the fake performative feminism is just a recipe for disaster, and I have no idea how neither she nor anyone on her team recognized this was a HORRIBLE idea. The unfortunate truth is Katy didn’t mature with her fan base the way other artists have, and the only way she knows to stay relevant is by releasing music reminiscent of what made her popular. Its just not enough for 2024, sorry gurl :/ 

Edited by Siena
  • Like 6

Luv u Sum

it's her fault for working with dr luke :laughga: there's a lot of other producers out there it's not like he's the only one that's good at pop music. she shot herself in the foot there and for she didn't think people would care then that just shows how tone-deaf she really is 

Ants From Up There

I doubt that this is anything but speculation given that it's the Daily Mail, but at the very least, the scene in the Part of Me documentary where she expressed anxiety that E.T. was stalling at #8 instead of #1 in the U.S. always indicated to me that she was someone who is keenly aware of her level of success at any given point and is extremely sensitive to it.  

I do think that a lot of this falls on her team, though. She likely has multiple people who track social media really closely, and thus were gassing her up to expect a huge comeback based on some viral tweets of millennial gays posting clips of TD and saying that they needed to her to save pop.

The A&R executive she works closely with who was reportedly instrumental in bringing Luke back posted on social media that Daisies was the pop comeback of the decade when it was released, so she clearly has several people on her team lying to her, thus making her flops likely hurt even more :toofunny:

• Like 1

ThisGuyTony

And they dared call this her Emancipation of Mimi era :billie:

Anyways, why freak out when this is her current performance on the charts anyways: 

When I’m Gone - #90

Electric - N/A

Not the End of the World - N/A

Smile - #121

Daisies - #40

Never Worn White - #121

Harleys In Hawaii - #110

Small Talk - #81

chromaticainmyhead

Lol the fact that her focus is on "her era not doing well" instead of realizing how she ****ed up and doesn't consider some sort of apology

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

King of the Fall

The odds against Katy making a comeback were always slim but she has nobody to blame but herself for the disaster of the first single

I think she is over, the world has moved on and Katy did not evolve with it 

The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page

Ants From Up There
Just now, AddMeOnMYSPACE said:

Who has that clip of Katy panicking because e.t was flopping 

• LMAO 1