💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry is reportedly freaking out over Woman's World flop

Teletubby

Featured Posts

DopeEnigma

She’s made her money and isn’t relevant anymore, her style of music doesn’t have longevity, it had a moment in time in the early 10s, she should’ve stayed on idol. It baffles me how some celebs like Katy don’t have a handle on their career and know how to make smart decisions. A greatest hits tour would’ve been a good idea. 

• Like 6

RAMROD

Play stupid game, get stupid results, Kety 

That alboom is still having Dr Puke in it, she better get ready

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Red

The article must be fake but also must be true lol

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 1

danbekim

she said FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT! 

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!
  • LMAO 13

lastpopicon

Working with dr. puke was a decision that prob killed her career, or at least hurt it almost beyond repair.

All she had to do was not work with a rapist, I'm baffled she actually thought that was a good idea :saladga:

The other girls that work with him are mostly obligated by contract and she's not :saladga:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Helxig
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

Not only did the track see Katy team up with the producer, the track was also mainly written alongside men.  'You don’t make a song about female empowerment with basically all men,' the source said.  'Katy cannot identify with other women because she lives in her celebrity bubble. She knows nothing about what it is like to be a woman in the real world.  'She is not using her star power to make change in the world – she is using it to make money.' 

Who knows if any of this is believable given the source, but THIS. I can finally put my finger on why it made me feel weird. I mentioned that she's not a girls'-girl and it seems inauthentic, but realising that she wrote the song with men (and one a r**ist) makes total sense

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, danbekim said:

she said FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT! 

She is truly in her stupid love era 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

HelloHangoverz

Well what did she expect? Is she that desperate for a hit she just shut her eyes to the potential consequences? This is sad. I was listening to Prism last night- what a great, classic pop album that will probably stick around. Katy should be doing more to lift up her legacy. Not this nonsense. She needs a set of values.

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.

Butters Stotch

I don't understand what she was thinking when she decided to work with Dr. Luke. That was the first nail in her careers coffin. Then, choosing that song as first single, with basic lyrics that make such an important topic sound so stupid... like gurl, you really are not reading the room :littlepotter:

I really think she missed this opportunity and her career is long gone now. That's what happens when you don't put art before pop, this is exactly what Gaga has been talking about for years!!

I really was very excited for her comeback but it's been disappointment after disappointment :confused:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • Like 1

CyanLights

*if true* then it’s obviously way too late. Album seems finished, vinyls pressed, release date set and announced, 72 vinyl variants up for pre order. The hell is she going to do, re-record? :air:

Butters Stotch
34 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

The other girls that work with him are mostly obligated by contract and she's not :saladga:

And also other girls are not Katy Perry. They don't have the career and the platform she has. Like if some random girl releases a song produced by him, probably no one's gonna pay attention unless the song becomes a hit, but this is her comeback single and everyone's going to scrutinize it to the last bit. How did she think people were not going to care about him producing her comeback single? :oprah:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Crescent Bloom

Even though this is the Daily Mail, I can imagine she most likely does feel this way, and if she does, then good.

Although her "peak" was a long time ago, she is still a very powerful star and still has the resources/funds/etc. to work with almost anyone she wants to, but still willingly decided to work with dr. l*ke.

Not only does it prove she doesn't care about his history of ab*sive conduct towards women, it also proves that she is painfully desperate to chase the success she had in the early 2010s and will take the "easy" route to get a number one instead of challenging herself to try something new.

Her ego is more important than her craft.

Gangie
1 hour ago, Stephen said:

I was going to say she should delay the album to next year, scrap all the Luke tracks and come with a fresh lead single that gives OOTB energy. But then I remembered she's already been selling the album with pre-orders etc so I guess it's soo late. :poot:

I like the demo version more. It kinda hives that vibe

If I like it, then that's what I get!