Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Was “Gaga Returns - LG7” premature?

Controversiaga

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

Poll?

Absolutely. If it wasn't going to be released within AT least 2 weeks, don't include the tease...it's been 4 years 

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

FreedomInTheMusic

She’s been generating a steady stream of headlines for a few months now as the anticipation for LG7 builds. This was one brick in the wall her team is building. Personally, I think it was smart from a business and marketing POV.

• Like 1

Whigney Houstan

Unfortunately, I do think it was a little early to tease anything. The GP’s attention span is so short these days, and I think a lot of artists don’t realize that they’ll just move on.

Ivy

It will be 2 months next week, so if she comes in july/august with lead single I don't think it was too soon

I guess this is unpopular opinion :bionic:

But it still makes sense to me:

- joker trailer next week

- venice film festival next month

- single release coinciding

- movie 4th october

- album october

They will promote each other hopefully, and teasing 2 months before seems normal. I think it was mainly for the fans anyway to do something fun with GCB release 

:vegas:

(if nothing LG7 related comes until after joker then yes too premature :air:)

• Like 1

MessyTop

I think the question is… do the general public even cares at this point?

I think is 2025 for sure. 2025 radio is ours 

LateToCult

Yes. I have a sneaking suspicion that they included it to drum up excitement for the film. It backfired though because nobody outside the fandom gave af about it. :alsemanche:

TimotheeChalamet
2 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

is that what she said? :air::air:

No, she said "they hate when I say soon but... Soon". So actually she said the same thing as always. 

• Like 1

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, Ivy said:

It will be 2 months next week, so if she comes in july/august with lead single I don't think it was too soon

I guess this is unpopular opinion :bionic:

But it still makes sense to me:

- joker trailer next week

- venice film festival next month

- single release coinciding

- movie 4th october

- album october

They will promote each other hopefully, and teasing 2 months before seems normal. I think it was mainly for the fans anyway to do something fun with GCB release 

:vegas:

(if nothing LG7 related comes until after joker then yes too premature :air:)

I completely agree 

• Like 1

Yaaaas Gaga

Gaga and her team miss so many opportunities. After the CBF there was any buzz from outside the fanbase and now all of that is gone and will need to be rebuilt again.

If they don't take advantage of the Joker 2 release then I really will wonder what the hell is going on.

• Like 1

2School4Cool

I don't think hype is dead, the second she actually announces something everything will hype back up.

See The Best In Everyone

2School4Cool
6 minutes ago, Yaaaas Gaga said:

Gaga and her team miss so many opportunities. After the CBF there was any buzz from outside the fanbase and now all of that is gone and will need to be rebuilt again.

I feel like this slow build towards an album announcement or release can work too though. Everything nowadays is centered around instant gratification, and that's how you end up with a trendy album that's successful for 5 minutes and then everyone moves on. I know she's hard at work on something special and I think a lot of people are still on the edge of their seats waiting to see what she'll do. I'm just trusting the process and I know it'll be worth the wait.

See The Best In Everyone

RickMonster98

of course it was, it wasn't a smart move at all:poot:

imagine this kind of tease and the album actually dropping in 2025