Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Was “Gaga Returns - LG7” premature?

Controversiaga

Featured Posts

SpadesToStart

If we don’t get anything this summer I will be very irate. Don’t start teasing with snippets unless you are 1-2 months out.

Starmie25

4fd5911d-6221-485c-9cab-35a1fdcfa10c-1.g

I think sometimes fans need to look at things from different perspectives when it comes to Gaga's brand. We tend to over analyse a tad too much due to us tracking her every move :bear:

Honestly, no, it's not a huge deal that it's been 2 months since GCB teaser. Only us hardcore fans care atm.

Once an actual announcement/date is dropped, that's when it'll get interesting..

Edited by Starmie25
  • Thanks 1

NATAH

lmao at everybody calling it cruel :air: i thought it was great!

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

NATAH
4 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Yes. I have a sneaking suspicion that they included it to drum up excitement for the film. It backfired though because nobody outside the fandom gave af about it. :alsemanche:

i don't think it was meant for the GP cus does the GP even know what "LG7" means? but on the flip side of this, anybody saying this was wasted GP hype is delusional cus literally nobody outside of twitter gave a sh*t :air:

mother, what must i do?

madmagical6

The teasing of the pre era is a mess. Posting a snippet would indicate a lead single is ready, and now she's saying she's recording? Even if it's for the rest of them album it doesn't make any sense. Recording is a preliminary stage which would mean she's not even mixing of mastering the album yet.

Very confusing and a bit messy. 

• Thanks 1

Gorehound

ARTPOP. Get ready for ARTPOP. 2013.

Spoiler

Release date: 6 November 2013 :madge:

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta

TimotheeChalamet
57 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

The teasing of the pre era is a mess. Posting a snippet would indicate a lead single is ready, and now she's saying she's recording? Even if it's for the rest of them album it doesn't make any sense. Recording is a preliminary stage which would mean she's not even mixing of mastering the album yet.

Please, stop being so negative. It's not a mess, the snippet was a gift for the fans at the end of the film and nobody outside of this site or stan Twitter is suffering because of it. Yesterday she posted old pics which can mean anything, and I'm pretty sure since she said that she was almost done at the premiere, she's definitely not in the preliminary phase of recording right now. She may be messy sometimes but she is not dumb, and there's no way she would've said such things publicly if she wasn't in a very advanced stage of making the album. I know you want desperately new music like everyone on here, but you should take it easier for your own good

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Gorehound
1 hour ago, madmagical6 said:

There are no rules in making music that says you can't redo a vocal take on an almost completed song dude. She could just be tinkering with ad-libs and all sorts who knows. I mean, she apparently made Heavy Metal Lover literally 2 or 3 weeks before BTW was completed, as a last minute song, so..

Like @TimotheeChalamet just said, she did confirm that she has nearly completed LG7 at the Chromatica premiere so we should take that as a good sign that the album is not too far away. Also that new insta post is obviously old photos cuz she's much slimmer than she is currently.

I'm fine, Ta

Stephen

Am I the only one genuinely not bothered by the wait? Literally I'm not trying to be a cupcake or something there's just so many other things going on in the world, in my life, other music, tons of movies and shows. I just can't relate to all the complaining. I feel grateful that she's going to bless us with a movie and an album. When it comes I will enjoy it. :shrug:

Holler Emmy Awards GIF by Emmys

Edited by Stephen
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Juanlittlem
24 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

Release date: 6 November 2013 :madge:

Did we decide to forget she had an injury in february that led to a surgery? :huntyga: Im sure it wouldve come sooner if it wasnt because of that.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

dracomalfoy

If it's coming out this year, then no. If it's only coming out in 2025, then absolutely f*****g yes :fthis:

Chromatic, Chromatic, put your hands all over my colors.

NATAH
14 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Am I the only one genuinely not bothered by the wait? Literally I'm not trying to be a cupcake or something there's just so many other things going on in the world, in my life, other music, tons of movies and shows. I just can't relate to all the complaining. I feel grateful that she's going to bless us with a movie and an album. When it comes I will enjoy it. :shrug:

i'm in the exact same boat! i just live life as normal, go to work, workout, avoid applying for jobs :cheeky:, eat and sleep!

when she comes, she comes! idk why people are choosing to be so upset over it when you could be doing literally anything else... obsessively checking this website or doing a hobby, the wait will be just as long so why carry on upsetting yourself over nothing?

mother, what must i do?
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
22 minutes ago, Stephen said:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 1