💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chappel Roan Regrets Fame, Considers Quitting, After Fans Giving Stalker Energy

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Head Empty

Chappell: "I don't like it when strangers treat me disrespectfully and weird"

Strangers: "OMG why is she being so ungrateful and dumb, you should've seen this coming"

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7

Ladle Ghoulash

Fanbase of an artist who was nearly driven to suicide because of fame having no sympathy for a young artist feeling overwhelmed by fame

Make it make sense. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash
47 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Imagine just quickly going to the shop for some chocolate or something and people start screaming and treating you like a zoo animal. Especially when you've got your sweatpants on and your hair is a mess. I couldn't deal with fame omg. The more you think about the reality of what it must be like, the more you can understand where Chappel is coming from. 80% of it sounds GRIM.

We can always count on the good sis Hangeroverz to come in with a level-headed take ♄

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

MadArchitect
1 hour ago, Reality said:

You know you're on a Lady Gaga forum, right? Gaga's been very open about hating fame and the pressures that come along with it. We're lucky that she's still in the public spotlight to any degree. Clearly over the past couple of years, she's taken a backseat and doesn't show herself as often as she used to. There's a reason why.

she's never complained about being stalked by fans tho, during the btw ball days she told how a crazy fan managed to hid in her hotel room closet and as soon as she entered the room the fan jump out on her to hug her and she had to tell security it was a fan for them not get them knocked out, crazy, also her family car being chased around by fans before they took out the sign they had in the plaque, these are instances she has told as things that happen but never quoted them as reasons she wants to quit.

Hydrangea

God forbid she expresses her discomfort after having her privacy violated :iamfair:

I’m a bad friend
  • Like 1

NATAH
35 minutes ago, MadArchitect said:

she's never complained about being stalked by fans tho, during the btw ball days she told how a crazy fan managed to hid in her hotel room closet and as soon as she entered the room the fan jump out on her to hug her and she had to tell security it was a fan for them not get them knocked out, crazy, also her family car being chased around by fans before they took out the sign they had in the plaque, these are instances she has told as things that happen but never quoted them as reasons she wants to quit.

because if she did, this fanbase would eat her alive lol she's absolutely bothered by behaviour like this

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2

homomo

Damn. Human empathy, or even lack of treating Chappel like a human is non-existent in this thread.

Yes, she’s an artist, yes she’s signed to a label. But what if you were making music all your life with no one noticing all your bangers and suddenly the art you worked on so sad finally gets recognized? You’d be thrilled of course. But then it gets out of control, people start knowing where you are, your family is, etc. They begin obsessing over you and haunting every aspect of your life.

Chappel obviously didn’t ask for any of this. Sure, most celebrities grow to become normalized to it. However, chappel is a brand new artist. And to those of you saying “well it’s part of the business”, well, then you are part of the problem.

• Like 1

homomo
49 minutes ago, MadArchitect said:

Idk, I remember during the BTW era a bunch of fans were chasing her down the street in NYC, recording it, and Gaga was running away from them with her security. Similar thing happened in Vegas two weeks ago when she went to visit fans outside, but they all rushed the car and someone tried to even touch her.

Gaga obviously has a higher level of tolerance than most celebrities. But even she has her breaking point too. I can’t imagine how dehumanizing it can feel over a long period of time.

AndiGaga

I love her and it makes sense to me. Her Behaviour the last weeks was strange. I found it a weird choice, that her performance on jimmy fallon was her only kind of gig in the last months

ARTPOPKISS
1 hour ago, MadArchitect said:

she's never complained about being stalked by fans tho

She literally has :huntyga:

F@ggotry at its finest