Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chappel Roan Regrets Fame, Considers Quitting, After Fans Giving Stalker Energy

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Future Lovers
10 hours ago, Controversiaga said:

So sick of all these artists claiming they want to “quit” blah blah blah 

Not everyone goes into making music because they want to be a superstar. Some people only crave making music and sharing it with a small audience. They have a right to say they’re not comfortable with the amount of fame they’ve received, especially as accidentally and suddenly as someone like Chappel has.  

• Thanks 1

Future Lovers
10 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

But no one cares if we say that.

Ed sheeran, Nicki and other artists who said that, however, only said that for attention and streams. Cause they're still releasing music. But media picks up on that news so it's just promo for them

Ed Sheeran never said he was gonna quit because he didn’t like it anymore. The only time he said he was going to quit was if he lost that court case. Which he won. 

• Like 1

MadArchitect
4 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Remarkable: this take is almost entirely divorced from the past several years of Gaga’s career! 

this is exactly what i've gathered watching all her interviews throught the years and the way she has said fame affects her

• Like 1

Nite

Gaga's definitely also expressed her discomfort when it came to people approaching her family. 

Do yall remember that time they were seated at a bar/restaurant like two years ago in NY? And more and more people kept coming in crowding them, grabbing at her family members until they had to leave?

That one obnoxious woman screaming "sing! You need to sing!" at her over and over like she was yelling at a monkey to dance :excuseu: 

• Like 2

MadArchitect
54 minutes ago, Future Lovers said:

Not everyone goes into making music because they want to be a superstar. Some people only crave making music and sharing it with a small audience. They have a right to say they’re not comfortable with the amount of fame they’ve received, especially as accidentally and suddenly as someone like Chappel has.  

this is correct, but this is not her case tho, she moved to LA , signed and got deals with atlantic records and then island records, two massive labels in the music industry that distribute and promote artists in a big commercial scale, she opened for the biggest new pop sensation, she keeps making appearances in pop cultural mass media and festivals, she wanted her music out and getting the biggest reach it could get, her rise was not accidental and she was not aiming her music to a small niche audience.

Edited by MadArchitect

Didymus

Jesus, why are there so many Chappell haters here? Totally embarrassing.

• Thanks 3

alsemanche

Chappel: fame is getting dangerous for me and my family

Y'all: STFU YOU IRRELEVANT UNTALENTED FLOP

Is everyone okay? What has she ever done to you lmao? Did the Gaga comparisons really affect you this much or what? 

Edited by alsemanche
Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 6

FrederickSpears

Ok then quit, but she won't because it's for attention that she supposedly doesn't crave.

• Sad 1

Oriane

There's an increasing lack of empathy and consideration for others that I've noticed in the past few years and it's worrying.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The Fame Monster

I completely understand why Chappel is worried about her and her family's safety and privacy. I still hope she won't quit her career, which has started to blossom so beautifully.

What I can't understand are these creepy fans who don't realize how inappropriately they are behaving and don't value the privacy of others. They seem desperate for attention and just want to have a picture or a video of their encounter to share on social media.

It's probably so strange to me because I follow many celebrities on social media but don't feel any need to meet them in real life. The only exception is Gaga, but I would only want to meet her if it happened naturally. I would never want her to feel uncomfortable. 

Find your freedom in the music
  • Like 2

SHALLOW
3 hours ago, Future Lovers said:

Ed Sheeran never said he was gonna quit because he didn’t like it anymore. The only time he said he was going to quit was if he lost that court case. Which he won. 

Idk what you're talking about but once he said he was gonna retire, which is basically the same thing, and still didn't.

Edited by SHALLOW

TheSine
57 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Idk what you're talking about but once he said he was gonna retire, which is basically the same thing, and still didn't.

Because he won the case.

seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

"👁 Hate U" 💜🩷🩵

SHALLOW
7 minutes ago, TheSine said:

Because he won the case.

seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I have no idea about this case, all know is that the media picked up on the fact that he was retiring, and it even got to me, and i couldn't care less about him so it's still promo

Divine
3 hours ago, FrederickSpears said:

Ok then quit, but she won't because it's for attention that she supposedly doesn't crave.

15 hours ago, Controversiaga said:

So sick of all these artists claiming they want to “quit” blah blah blah 

15 hours ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

tiffany pollard GIF

15 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

This sounds very hypocritical tbh and also a call for attention.

I feel like people are overhyping her a bit too much.

This is just my opinion, if you like her good for you

15 hours ago, Agunimon said:

surprise pikachu face when artists discover fans are unhinged despite being on the internet

Can mods allow users to be brutally honest to other users for one day? :bear: No? Okay, all I can say is these kind of comments are coming from losers.

Imagine not fully using your brain to understand the interview. So far Chappell is not problematic (even that interview is a good read), so why throw this weird sh*t behavior and comments? She is a human being and a new artist experiencing fame. Get a grip, weirdos. You all can't even show your real face as an icon in this forum but still then go use your mouth to blabber unethical things to a new artist who really showcases her being and vulnerability (talk about online anonymity privileges). Go have fun perpetuating hate with your forum alter-ego/character because you can't in your real self. :mark: 

I bet if you're all in her place, you'll lose your sanity but you all can't be in her place because all you can do is to anonymously comment in forums like me, but I am kind. What about some of you? :awkney:

:bye:

Spoiler

#promoteonlinekindness #stopentitledbrats 

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."