💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

New IG Post: Gaga in Studio, Working on Music

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

BULATIO

Mercury will be retrograde from August 5th to 28th, so we'll probably get LG7 after august :franminervini:

Edited by BULATIO

Economy
On 7/18/2024 at 1:09 PM, Aglaya said:

How is she still recording? Didn't she start back in may 2023? :toofunny: I swear if this album is shorter than 13 songs at this point....

Yeah they say quality takes time but lets be honest, that is a crap argument...

TFM and BTW which are among fan favs had a short gap between releases and she claimed to write Poker Face in 10 mins. None of these epic releases felt rushed to me.

There comes a point where less is more and u start to over think and over tinker your adjustments and touches to the music. Once u have good music messing with it even more wont improve it and u dont need 5 years to make it good or get good inspiration :neyde:

I think they are just waiting for ideal release time at this point i dont think it has anything to do with her needing more time and shes probably not even recording anymore, its probably old photos being released to create hype :shrug:

• Like 2