💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What genre of movies should Gaga explore next?

ChromaticaBoy

Featured Posts

ChromaticaBoy

Disclaimer: We can pretty much say new music and LG7 are close so don’t drag me for making a film question about Gaga:bye::cheeky:

That said, I’d really like to watch her star in a sci-fi-suspense-deep space movie, I love that genre and I think she would be so great for that! Inspiration for this would be: For All Mankind, Interstellar, The Silent Sea. I’d also love to see her work with director Luca Guadagnino. I enjoy his work and the stories he tells, like Call Me By Your Name, We Are Who We Are, Challengers.

What about you?

• Like 1

River

She already did horror in House of Oochi, I still didn't recover from the sex scene

she did romance mystery musical with ASIB when she killed her husband at the end after she sucked up all his fame and success

And now she's doing a psychological comic book music with Joker Foliado

So I really would like her to ditch the scary movies and musical genres and start to do some drama or fun blockbusters, even a comedy, even some coming of age where she plays a 16 years old teenager girl.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

NewUsername

I'd like to see her in something that's way further away from her larger than life persona she has as we know her. Give her a role as a teacher, a house wife, a cashier, a ... 

Edited by NewUsername
  • Like 7
  • YAAAS 1

LG7 time now
24 minutes ago, ChromaticaBoy said:

We can pretty much say new music and LG7 are close so don’t drag me

Can we? :cheeky:

On topic, I’d like to see her play another regular girl from start to finish, like someone who deals with a disease that doesn’t change her visual perception of the world if that makes sense. Think Joanne but film version.

That said, I say that because we’re getting Joker soon. I always wanted her to do something like Joker. But we’re getting it, so…:firega:

• YAAAS 1

plane jane

I'd love her to work with Yorgos Lanthimos, for example

I think she would kill a role in a horror or thriller movie! she's a big fan of both genres, so I'm sure she would bring her "A" game to those projects. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 1

GaGaAst

MIRANDA PRESLEY OR AT LEAST IN DEVIL WEARS PRADA 2

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Grim

Some kind of art film could be so cool. Gaga has such a captivating energy to her, I would love to see her performing in some video installation in a contemporary art exhibition.200.gif

I'm probably wrong
  • Like 1

Nite

Does anyone remember that Scottish short series called Takin' Over The Asylum with baby David Tennant? I really like dramas like that one :enigma: 

Movies keep falling short for me because there's no time for character development, the moments feel too tightly squished together and I much prefer the short series format for dramas. 

Although tbf dramas might not be great for her headspace if she's still method acting

RenegAde
1 hour ago, River said:

She already did horror in House of Oochi, I still didn't recover from the sex scene

she did romance mystery musical with ASIB when she killed her husband at the end after she sucked up all his fame and success

And now she's doing a psychological comic book music with Joker Foliado

So I really would like her to ditch the scary movies and musical genres and start to do some drama or fun blockbusters, even a comedy, even some coming of age where she plays a 16 years old teenager girl.

that sex scene still puzzles me. so graphic yet no nudity, what is even the need of making it so graphic if we wont get to see drivers butt?

Magic Mike

Forget genres, she should work with European directors, someone who could push her limits, or in something that could go to Cannes Film Festival. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Ivy

Dark comedy :tony:

Recently I watched "After Hours" (Martin Scorsese) and I thought that kind of movie would be perfect for her

Real Panda

I would like Gaga to play a witch, a werewolf or any supernatural creature in a horror movie.