💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

my cover of marry the night by lady g

satanpiss666

Featured Posts

"PUT ON YOUR SHADES CUZ ILL BE DANCIN IN THE FLAMES TONITTTEE YEAH BABY, NIIIIGHT YEAH BABY! IT ISN'T HELL IF EVERYBODY KNOWS MY NAME TONIGHT, ARITE, ARITE!

ITS HOT TO FEEL THE RUSH . . . TO BRUSH THE DANGERUZ! I'M GONNA RUN RITE THRU. TO THE EDGE WITH YOU. WHERE WE CAN BOTH FALL FORRY LAW *u redI?*

AMON THE EDGE. OF GLORY! ENEM(a) HANGIN ON A MOMENT OF TRUTH!

THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL MOMENT WHERE WE CAN ALL CELEBRATE THE BEAUTY (THE C E L E B R I T Y) THAT IS SATANPISS. THIS IS HIS SHINING MOMENT. MY POST IN THE CHAIN LINK THREAD WAS THE SEED. THIS IS THE MO THER FUNKY HARVEST. WE DID IT, SATAN, WE DID IT. PISSIN ON EM. MAN WE JUST DID IT ON EM.***

*** this is a beautiful moment where we can all celebrate the beauty, the celebrity, that is satanpiss. this is his shining moment. my post in the chain link thread was the seed, this is the motherfunky harvest. we did it, satan, we did it. pissing on them. man, we just did it on them.

SHADE. SHADE. I smell shade! RIHPORTED.

We both know that some artists would love to collab with Madge. So I thought it would be an honour for him too.

satanpiss666

IF U WANNA TALK ABOUT OTHER ARTISTS, DEN TAKE IT TO STAND YOUR GROUND!!!

THIS IS MY THREAD! THIS IS MY MOMENT. I WON'T HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!

GET OUT! I HAVE PLANTED THE SEED AND I WILL SEE THE HARVEST. GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!

"PUT ON YOUR SHADES CUZ ILL BE DANCIN IN THE FLAMES TONITTTEE YEAH BABY, NIIIIGHT YEAH BABY! IT ISN'T HELL IF EVERYBODY KNOWS MY NAME TONIGHT, ARITE, ARITE!

ITS HOT TO FEEL THE RUSH . . . TO BRUSH THE DANGERUZ! I'M GONNA RUN RITE THRU. TO THE EDGE WITH YOU. WHERE WE CAN BOTH FALL FORRY LAW *u redI?*

AMON THE EDGE. OF GLORY! ENEM(a) HANGIN ON A MOMENT OF TRUTH!

"Tonight yeah bb, tonight yeah bb". :fthis:

IF U WANNA TALK ABOUT OTHER ARTISTS, DEN TAKE IT TO STAND YOUR GROUND!!!

THIS IS MY THREAD! THIS IS MY MOMENT. I WON'T HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!

GET OUT! I HAVE PLANTED THE SEED AND I WILL SEE THE HARVEST. GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!

And it was a great moment. Hope you have many more like this. :legend: :rockstar:

satanpiss666

hi guys

i have a couple of responses prepared for when im given the proper compliment that im just dying to use. if you guys would just go ahead and start giving me compliments i'll start using the responses ive prepared.

here's a preview of one ive been working on:

"thank you that was very kind. it means the world to me that you would say those things, and your words have inspired me to be braver."

i will probably post them anyway if no one does, since im quite proud of some. they really are sounding very nice.

also, is there any way we could maybe try and get gaga to see this? i don't know, like if we tried trending it? just something to think about.

Archived