‘143’ is mix-of Dark Horse, Hot n Cold, California Gurls

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

SHALLOW

Nah, we've heard most of the songs and they sound nothing like it 

Future Lovers
17 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Male artists are never asked to evolve 

Twitter literally cannot stop asking for this every single a time a male releases a new album

• Like 1

chathonnete

It's never a good sign when you compare a work to previous works :triggered:

• Like 1

A Very Gaga Holida
19 hours ago, JoeMo said:

…..and stupid love 

Not much

A Very Gaga Holida
18 hours ago, NATAH said:

Witness wasn't even that big of a change tbh (apart from the haircut), katy has never had a change as radical as TF to TFM or BTW to ARTPOP to Joanne which i think is her actual issue

just rehashing again and again until something sticks

The difference from OOTB to Teenage Dream is much bigger than the one from The Fame to The Fame Monster, come on now. Then she stopped moving though lmao

• Like 1

A Very Gaga Holida

That description is not a good look, idk why she says that, it’s almost like she doesn’t listen to people who stopped supporting her. If that’s what she wants musically, then great! But it seems she was planning a BIG return, so it’s hard to understand…

NATAH
28 minutes ago, LG7 time now said:

The difference from OOTB to Teenage Dream is much bigger than the one from The Fame to The Fame Monster, come on now. Then she stopped moving though lmao

um... have you actually heard those albums back to front? :ladyhaha:

OOTB and TD both have heavy elements of rock pop whilst TF went from disco glam pop to TFM's industrial dark pop (with Telephone being the only track that sounds remotely like TF)

mother, what must i do?

Agunimon

So like every Katy Perry album after One of the Boys.

Illuminati
20 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

I'm so confused. Since forever people have been telling her to change her look and sound and when she did some change (witness era) people lost it and begged her to go back to her old look and "one of the Boys"'s sound. She seems to be trying to do that with KP6 and already people are dragging her for not evolving enough. Male artists are never asked to evolve nor are many female artists. I don't get it. 

People don't just want her to change it up, it has to also be good material. I get that the narrative for this era is her return to form but it was never gonna work unless those songs sound better than what she did before.

JoeMo
2 hours ago, LG7 time now said:

Not much

Cool, it was an obvious joke :laughga:

www.youtube.com/jmremixes