💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga not involved with this years Olympics

Stef

Featured Posts

Charmz
1 hour ago, HelloHangoverz said:

it was a random theory anyway. imagine kick starting an era at an olympics closing ceremony lmao, so weird

Bjork says hi 

Animated GIF

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

Mr S

Good. It didn't really make sense. She doesn't even need to perform anywhere. Maybe an SNL spot would be cute and the Grammys. But they need to focus on 2024 promotion instead, and that's killer visuals, playlisting, tiktok dances, going viral etc and a tour. Tour is pretty important imo. I think Taylor and Bey went up a level due to their massive tours and the acclaim and attention that came with it.

lastpopicon

i NEVER thought this was real, only a gullible person would believe this 

Spoiler

I totally believed it :awkney:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • LMAO 2

Modern Ecstasy2
49 minutes ago, high culture said:

The clock starts now... until next time..

you mean "until...nextime...."

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

BlingNotTheMusic

He backtracked though and said he doesn't know anything for sure right?

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

BlingNotTheMusic

Oop

Screenshot-20240716-181311.png

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

AntonTurnItUp
2 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

it was a random theory anyway. imagine kick starting an era at an olympics closing ceremony lmao, so weird

Iconic, if you ask me :triggered:

juicyjuicy

Honestly ya’ll actually believed she was gonna perform at the Olympics?!

Can someone send feedback to her team about how terrible this LG7 album rollout has already been? Teasing since summer 2023 (a year ago), terrible rollout of TCB film (European countries still can’t watch it btw), only a snippet of potential new music released but now 2 months old, an archived Sasha Velour interview that gave us nothing, and now silence for 2 weeks and counting. LOL

The GP also have NO idea any of this is happening and they’ve forgotten about her given there have been SO many new pop releases this year.

Her 4-5+ year gaps between albums is really hurting her career/commercial success.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

Joshie S
34 minutes ago, juicyjuicy said:

Can someone send feedback to her team about how terrible this LG7 album rollout has already been? Teasing since summer 2023 (a year ago), terrible rollout of TCB film (European countries still can’t watch it btw), only a snippet of potential new music released but now 2 months old, an archived Sasha Velour interview that gave us nothing, and now silence for 2 weeks and counting. LOL

The GP also have NO idea any of this is happening and they’ve forgotten about her given there have been SO many new pop releases this year.

Her 4-5+ year gaps between albums is really hurting her career/commercial success.

Relax, take a breath... lol

It's going to be OK! :holdmyhand:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • Like 1

Schizophonic
36 minutes ago, juicyjuicy said:

well, she was supposed to do in 2020, it's not like we expected her to perform in space. (although even that was planned a few years ago). 

• Like 2

Jack2102
1 hour ago, juicyjuicy said:

It makes me wonder what’s going on with Bobby and her marketing team. *smh* :toofunny:

Rat Boy
7 minutes ago, Jack2102 said:

It makes me wonder what’s going on with Bobby and her marketing team. *smh* :toofunny:

I’m starting to think she doesn’t actually have a marketing team - it’s just her and Bobby :rip:

But yeah I feel like we go through waves of not believing anything and then believing everything because we’re desperate lmao 

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River

lastpopicon
1 hour ago, Schizophonic said:

well, she was supposed to do in 2020, it's not like we expected her to perform in space. (although even that was planned a few years ago). 

this was actually the smoking gun for me, we KNOW she was supposed to perform in 2020, it would make sense she'd perform in 2024, and it feels they almost want us to believe it's Gaga, I mean, just look at the IG and twitter comments and all the scenery they been teasing, they should at least confirm it's NOT her to stop this madness.

And I don't get the need for some people to be nasty just because some people choose to believe something..

The melody that you choose can rescue you