Jump to content
politics

Iranian plot to assassinate Trump


Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

ssslyboy
17 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

They tell me to hate Iran but the more I learn about it...

Maybe you should move there.  I bet you'd have a LOT of fun.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Roughhouse Dandy
39 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

Maybe you should move there.  I bet you'd have a LOT of fun.

Maybe you should read my other post and understand that it's just not that deep. Boomer response lmao

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
22 minutes ago, faysalaaa said:

If Iranians wanted to kill Trump, why did the secret service did not do its basic job?

1) Secure surrounding areas
2) Take action when civilians warned them of the gunman
3) Remove Trump off the stage instead of pointing a gun on the gunman while Trump is on stage

If a government wanted to kill Trump, all fingers point to America itself (Im not saying this is the case)

"No known connection to the Saturday shooting"

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

Morphine Prince
Just now, PartySick said:

"No known connection to the Saturday shooting"

I’m convinced people aren’t reading lol. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

I’m convinced people aren’t reading lol. 

Yeah :emma:

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

StarstruckIllusion

Can he just stop gaining sympathy points 

Like holy **** enoughhh

Link to post
Share on other sites

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

They tell me to hate Iran but the more I learn about it...

The way Iran just elected a moderate president for the first time in a long time and he’s here for bringing women’s rights, fair taxes, and peace deals to Iran…

They unironically might finally serve a bit. I hope

Link to post
Share on other sites

littlepotter

Is anyone surprised? Trump murdered their leader.

chaeri pls
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...