Jump to content
politics

Iranian plot to assassinate Trump


Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

River

let the villains kill each other I guess :shrug:

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sherry
12 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

 

Funny blame it to the Iranians now. They had more motive to do that to Biden. It’s clear it was someone mentally ****ed up who did this. Not the Iranians. 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
1 minute ago, Sherry said:

Funny blame it to the Iranians now. They had more motive to do that to Biden. It’s clear it was someone mentally ****ed up who did this. Not the Iranians. 

The tweet says there's a separate plot by Iran to assassinate him that has nothing to do with the 20 year old that clipped his ear.

And idk, Trump is arguably worse for Iran than Biden is :shrug:

Just off the top of my head, Biden pushes back against Israel and was the VP of the administration that negotiated the Iran nuclear deal while Trump tore that deal up, promises to be unapologetically 100% on Israel's side, and enacted a ban on Muslims coming into the US.

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

Roughhouse Dandy

They tell me to hate Iran but the more I learn about it...

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
1 minute ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Lol 

I love being able to see edits :icant:

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

Roughhouse Dandy
7 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I love being able to see edits :icant:

Breaking Bad Netflix GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

I posted before remembering y'all don't know when I'm being serious and when I'm being a silly goose. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Monstermilo

God it’s gonna be a circus these next four years huh I am exhausted just thinking about it 

Link to post
Share on other sites

faysalaaa

If Iranians wanted to kill Trump, why did the secret service did not do its basic job?

1) Secure surrounding areas
2) Take action when civilians warned them of the gunman
3) Remove Trump off the stage instead of pointing a gun on the gunman while Trump is on stage

If a government wanted to kill Trump, all fingers point to America itself (Im not saying this is the case)

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

They tell me to hate Iran but the more I learn about it...

Don’t hate Iran, hate the Islamic regime which the majority of Iranians also hate.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sherry
56 minutes ago, PartySick said:

The tweet says there's a separate plot by Iran to assassinate him that has nothing to do with the 20 year old that clipped his ear.

And idk, Trump is arguably worse for Iran than Biden is :shrug:

Just off the top of my head, Biden pushes back against Israel and was the VP of the administration that negotiated the Iran nuclear deal while Trump tore that deal up, promises to be unapologetically 100% on Israel's side, and enacted a ban on Muslims coming into the US.

Welp. Honestly, we’re just stuck in a world of trash leaders and are forced to choose one that is a bit less trash then the other.

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sherry
1 minute ago, Aren said:

Don’t hate Iran, hate the Islamic regime which the majority of Iranians also hate.

I smell Islamophobia. Iranians are the most aggressive when it comes to the muslim countries. And this regime you’re talking about tries to prevent Iran from doing the worst.

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
1 minute ago, Sherry said:

Welp. Honestly, we’re just stuck in a world of trash leaders and are forced to choose one that is a bit less trash then the other.

Eh, I don't think Biden's a trash leader but I know that's a wildly unpopular stance on this site lmao

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...