💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Cardi B says that her album may be delayed if things don't go her way

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Yesterday was an important day for Cardi B's album (she probably finally turned in her album) and she said via Spaces “if this doesn’t go how I want it to go, I will delay my album. But if it goes amazing then everything will go on schedule.”

then she went on Twitter to respond to fans suggesting the release of her second album this summer
cvdgfgp-l.png

fdfgb.png

fdfc.png

I'm just a bad girl trying to be good

moonsago

Yeah, we are over it and not even waiting anymore, she’s entitled and messy so she can keep it it’s gonna flop anyway at this point. 

• Like 3

Stephen

She's right but as long as she engages with these types of fans she will never know peace. Gaga learned that long ago :emma: Just let them "manage" you in their little corner of the internet.

Losing My Mind GIF

• Like 6

Sugar Baby

She was so dumb for not releasing it after WAP or UP

now the hype is all gone 

• Like 1

Agunimon

I appreciate the fact that Gaga and other artists I follow closely do not do these kinds of pal sessions with their fans.

Borislshere

She’s not wrong tbh. Fans try so hard to gaslight these artists into releasing quickly by making them “seasonal artist” when in reality, if the musics good, we’re turning up all year long! Katy just released a “summer song” and look at its success/reception :laughga:

Teletubby
15 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

She’s not wrong tbh. Fans try so hard to gaslight these artists into releasing quickly by making them “seasonal artist” when in reality, if the musics good, we’re turning up all year long! Katy just released a “summer song” and look at its success/reception :laughga:

releasing quickly? she hasn't released an album in over 6 years and every few weeks she tells her fans that announcement is coming

I'm just a bad girl trying to be good