💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adele announces she is in a big break from new music

monketsharona

Featured Posts

actorol
2 hours ago, The Fame Monster said:

I understand. It seems Adele has never been interested in the fame aspect of her career. She doesn’t appear motivated by success, awards, charts, or anything like that. Having already achieved a highly successful career and built a lasting legacy, it's clear that she isn’t focused on expanding her success even further, unlike Taylor Swift, who is motivated by and enjoys growing her career. She values her privacy and enjoys spending time with her family.

Given this, it's very understandable that Adele is taking a long break. Her music has always been inspired by her life events, and perhaps there's currently nothing new for her to write about.

i want to be her so bad

chathonnete

I believe it's also important she takes a big break strategically speaking because her last album was less successful and it's important to disappear to better re-appear. I totally see her writing children books I don't why lmao, or acting in some movies, making voice-over! :heart:

monketsharona
3 hours ago, NATAH said:

laying the foundations for her big comeback album!

Nobody will be safe when it'll happen :firega:

Argentum

its not like shes been releasing singles every day
take your time girl 

we know

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

Catnikko
4 hours ago, Aren said:

She could’ve been the biggest female artist of all time. Crazy she just doesn’t care and allowed Taylor to take her crown.

Adele's been there and done that, her peak will probably remain bigger and more memorable than Taylor imo

Dance in the shadow of the meow
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Gangie
4 hours ago, River said:

LG7 is safe :party:

Is it? It has to be released first... And that's not gonna happen till 2025/26

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Sarah H
3 hours ago, JoeMo said:

I think there’s something really refreshing about not being constantly hungry for more. Adele seems really happy in her own lane

This. I'm not a fan of Adele but I admire that she's just doing what makes her happy. 

MelbHawker

Love this for her, but sad for me because Adele’s music is legit therapy for me.

:toofunny:

Lucas

Not her needed a big break after taking like 5 years break between her last 2 projects :smh: I wonder how those celebs would react working a 9 to 5 and still not being able to buy food

TortureMeOnReplay
6 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Not her needed a big break after taking like 5 years break between her last 2 projects :smh: I wonder how those celebs would react working a 9 to 5 and still not being able to buy food

It's the way you're making it sound like celebrities don't have any work ethic when really you have no understanding of what their work entails. And acting as if you would absolutely work if you didn't have to.  Commenting on a creative field's work ethic is crazy ngl, especially with the sucesss she's seen in everything she does. 

• Thanks 1

M i K E Y

Good for her. She delivered so many hits these past years and she don’t have to prove herself anymore :applause:

Nessun Dorma

Being capable to take her time and not being carried away by numbers and charts is something really genuine. It also shows she has respect for her own artistry. I can only admire her for that!

find your freedom in the music
  • Like 1

Butters Stotch
6 hours ago, Aren said:

She could’ve been the biggest female artist of all time. Crazy she just doesn’t care and allowed Taylor to take her crown.

What crown did Taylor take from Adele? Adele is an artist for a different public than Taylor's :partysick:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

eunino

Magic potions take time

Happy Birthday Dancing GIF by Storyful

It will be fun to see LG7 and Adele’s 87 fighting from that #1