celeb

Adele announces she is in a big break from new music

monketsharona

Featured Posts

River

LG7 is safe :party:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 1

She could’ve been the biggest female artist of all time. Crazy she just doesn’t care and allowed Taylor to take her crown.

• Sad 1

Bronco

I mean she spends extra time on break between each album, so at this point it's gonna be like 10 years lol

The Fame Monster

I understand. It seems Adele has never been interested in the fame aspect of her career. She doesn’t appear motivated by success, awards, charts, or anything like that. Having already achieved a highly successful career and built a lasting legacy, it's clear that she isn’t focused on expanding her success even further, unlike Taylor Swift, who is motivated by and enjoys growing her career. She values her privacy and enjoys spending time with her family.

Given this, it's very understandable that Adele is taking a long break. Her music has always been inspired by her life events, and perhaps there's currently nothing new for her to write about.

Find your freedom in the music
  • Like 5

AntonTurnItUp
33 minutes ago, Aren said:

She could’ve been the biggest female artist of all time. Crazy she just doesn’t care and allowed Taylor to take her crown.

I think there's an abysmal difference between Adele and taylor :awkney:

• Like 5
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

JoeMo
41 minutes ago, Aren said:

I think there’s something really refreshing about not being constantly hungry for more. Adele seems really happy in her own lane

www.youtube.com/jmremixes
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

King of the Fall

Adele doing Adele stuff, feels like she drops an album once every decade before vanishing again

The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page