Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Grammy-nominated singer delivers national anthem

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

It's hard to turn Texans off to The Star-Spangled Banner, but four-time Grammy nominee Ingrid Andress nearly did exactly that before Monday's Home Run Derby.

In what many described as 'the worst national anthem ever,' the 32-year-old country singer contorted Francis Scott Key's poem into something bordering on a painfully shrill requiem. At least one player, the Phillies Alec Bohm, cracked a smile during the rendition, while attendees at Globe Life Field in Arlington quickly joined to compete with Andress' sharply crackling voice.

More than a few fans reacted on social media by sharing photos of Donald Trump's bleeding ear from this weekend's shooting in Philadelphia.
source

Edited by Teletubby
I'm just a bad girl trying to be good
  • LMAO 7
  • Shook 1

Decodekid

That’s not even cursive she invented a whole new language herself :messga:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Roughhouse Dandy

Drop the single, queen!

Grammy Awards Oprah GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Edited by Roughhouse Dandy
This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • LMAO 1

Rahrahbitchson

Stop it! Stop it NOW! Get her off the stage ASAP! Bring Fergie... quickly! her rendition was like a Beethoven symphony next to this sh*t

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Nessun Dorma

Wait it this for real? Poor thing, I feel embarrassed for her! I just needed to check and, for those who wonder, she got 4 nominations including Best Country Album and Best New Artist :messga:

find your freedom in the music
  • Thanks 1

artdoll
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

More than a few fans reacted on social media by sharing photos of Donald Trump's bleeding ear from this weekend's shooting in Philadelphia.

Episode 7 Lol GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • LMAO 1

Monstermilo

Worse than fergie

which I didn’t think was possible

Edited by Monstermilo

MessyTop

Is she an adult? I’m so confused, she sounds like a little kid trying to sing . But I’m pretty sure any kid would sound better. Poor girl. She’s a meme already 

Jill

When you're untrained or haven't warmed your voice properly this can happen. It's not like she's a bad singer (idk tho), maybe just a bad day.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Ants From Up There
2 hours ago, Plastic Flower said:

who tf is that and what was she nominated for?

I remember her fairly well because she was nominated the year Rain on Me won :icant: mostly Country categories such as Country Album and Performance, but she was also nominated for Best New Artist

Even as someone who follows Country, I had never heard of her before nominations came out so her noms kinda seemed like they were due solely to industry connections, guess that seems like a much more likely hypothesis now :icant:

• Thanks 1

Plastic Flower
18 minutes ago, Ants From Up There said:

I remember her fairly well because she was nominated the year Rain on Me won :icant: mostly Country categories such as Country Album and Performance, but she was also nominated for Best New Artist

Even as someone who follows Country, I had never heard of her before nominations came out so her noms kinda seemed like they were due solely to industry connections, guess that seems like a much more likely hypothesis now :icant:

Ok that makes sense :icant: like I can understand having a bad day but this is another level.

Drop it