Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kesha editing ‘JOYRIDE’ MV herself

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Red

We’re gonna see the teaser soon in a migraine pill ad :vegas:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 3

HermesGr

Never liked her that much honestly, but that song slaps for me! Its my favourite of her n maybe the only i liked but i like it a lot. 

Find it kinda Gagish, artistic dark in a funny way and for some reason (not sonically) reminds me the Aura ..aura.

• YAAAS 1

malzejar

I absolutely hate the song :ladyhaha:, but I am so happy for her. I watched her TED Talk yesterday, and it was very emotional and cathartic. :kara:

Jill
2 minutes ago, malzejar said:

I absolutely hate the song :ladyhaha:

And I hate you

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

ssslyboy

Editing it all day may mean she's sitting in an editing booth with a professional editor, giving input, etc.  I'm an editor and clients/producers will say that, even though they're not literally doing the editing lol.  I mean it's possible I guess!

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

Versace
3 hours ago, NATAH said:

but its already out?

This is an absolute masterpiece!

• YAAAS 1

lastpopicon
27 minutes ago, malzejar said:

I absolutely hate the song :ladyhaha:, but I am so happy for her. I watched her TED Talk yesterday, and it was very emotional and cathartic. :kara:

:grr:The song is honestly sooo good, give it a few more listens, it's an absolute bop 

The melody that you choose can rescue you

Tyler1992
8 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

Editing it all day may mean she's sitting in an editing booth with a professional editor, giving input, etc.  I'm an editor and clients/producers will say that, even though they're not literally doing the editing lol.  I mean it's possible I guess!

This is what GRATES me when Monsters say they dislike Gaga projects because she’s in the editing bay. It’s still professionally edited. She’s not literally doing the editing herself, there’s a professional doing the work, she’s just overseeing its execution. 

• Like 4

BUtterfield 8
16 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

Oh thank god I thought it truly was all her and I was about to say the MV is probably gonna be bad 

Oriane
1 hour ago, ssslyboy said:

Just like when people were saying that Gaga edited the Chromatica ball herself :lmao:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

River
5 hours ago, NATAH said:

but its already out?

the person who did this is a f-cking genius :air:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta