šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RPDR: Global All Stars

weed

Featured Posts

alsemanche

Im so happy Pythia is back tbh

Will I watch? Idk honestly. I'm not watching All Stars atm because its just... bad. I started the new DR France and it was good but I havent had the urge to continue it. I think I'm officially over drag race which is insane considering how much I used to keep up with it :bradley:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 4

Luke78619

Wait I kinda really like Tessa so farĀ :giggle:Ā and Pythia is back! So happy to see that! :nick:Ā 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 1

bionic

when you see the casts lined up like this you really begin to appreciate that the quality of the various franchises is not equal

buy bionic
  • LMAO 3

SimonBaetens
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Im so happy Pythia is back tbh

Will I watch? Idk honestly. I'm not watching All Stars atm because its just... bad. I started the new DR France and it was good but I havent had the urge to continue it. I think I'm officially over drag race which is insane considering how much I used to keep up with it :bradley:

Iā€™m also not sureā€¦ not gonna finish the current All Stars because it is the snooze fest of the century and Roxxxyā€™s gonna win undeservingly.

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said:

Iā€™m also not sureā€¦ not gonna finish the current All Stars because it is the snooze fest of the century and Roxxxyā€™s gonna win undeservingly.

They need to shake up the format or something. Or just less all stars/vs the world/etc. But yeah it's not clicking anymore for me.

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 1

SimonBaetens
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

They need to shake up the format or something. Or just less all stars/vs the world/etc. But yeah it's not clicking anymore for me.

Being asked for All Stars used to be special, now itā€™s just an excuse to produce another seasonā€¦Ā 

Luke78619
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Honestly feel like we just get rid of the VSTW seasons, especially if global all stars is a thing now, seems better to have one rep from each country than three each from the same three countries :air:Ā 

have Brooke be a rotating guest judge tooĀ :tony: and all other franchise judges too!Ā 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Juanlittlem

No spanish queen? Booooo

Locked in a basement again?! / I ā¤ļø Teletubby.

chathonnete

I'm so happy for Soa šŸ‡«šŸ‡· She's super charismatic and strong. I met her a few times and she's a super honest and cool person, also she's super politic it's really great

Magneto
13 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9524w8wqr0teevmi430v8

You don't have to watch

Hope this helps

Free my mind
  • Thanks 2

PMM
1 hour ago, bionic said:

non-English speaking country for the crown!!!

knowing the history of this show.....

1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

Lemme pretend i don't know the cast

:billie:

I Am a Joke

Flippy

Team Gala Varo all the way! :tony:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22