šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry's 'Woman's World' departs Global Spotify chart in its second day

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Wolf Boy

I donā€™t know why everyone is so shocked. Her career has been stalling for years, this is actually very much in line.

altern8version

does she ever feel

like a plastic bag

Ā 

in the sense that they're outdated and everyone's getting rid of themĀ 

• LMAO 2

Mirrion Rizzons

At this rate itā€™s givingĀ 

aa702cdbd8b84873b12cb7bcd8826cb5.gif

under hot 100

liamgaga
3 hours ago, AndiGaga said:

Hundreds of million of social media followers and not even 1% of them is listening to this song. Its incredible

I know! HOW?!?

• Thanks 1

SlaeUrAnus

Cannot wait for her to class this as a ā€œbuzz singleā€ because it flopped.

In my messy era.
  • Thanks 1

liamgaga

I feel bad for her in a way, if she genuinely was so naive to believe that Dr Luke is innocent or whatever, if she was GENUINELY naive then I feel bad as you can feel how much she wants a hitĀ 

Ā 

I donā€™t feel bad for her problematic choices, but I donā€™t think the GP know much about that or care tbh, so idk why this hasnā€™t done betterĀ 

liamgaga

Also this is pathetic as I am nearly 30Ā :ladyhaha:Ā but I am lowkey happy because Iā€™m still bitter from roar vs applause lmaoĀ 

Edited by liamgaga
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 11
  • YAAAS 1

AndiGaga
1 hour ago, liamgaga said:

Also this is pathetic as I am nearly 30Ā :ladyhaha:Ā but I am lowkey happy because Iā€™m still bitter from roar vs applause lmaoĀ 

Same gurl

• Thanks 1

alsemanche

Ā 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • LMAO 1

Takox

Katy definitely has a lot of competition nowadays, with younger generations relating more to Sabrina or Chappel for the mainstream music, while Charli, Beyonce or Gaga can give more unique and original experiences with their work.

Ā 

She has been left in no (wo)man's land, and the snippets of the album dont sound better...

candydarling
3 hours ago, liamgaga said:

sameee

• YAAAS 2

chromaticainmyhead
8 hours ago, Naufri said:

Not a threat but a warning. Trying to recapture past glory by repeating yourself WON'T WORK. If Gaga had any temptation to call RedOne or something similar, she should take note, even if RedOne doesn't have any bad press associated with him.

difference with Gaga is that she is generally very liked and people tend more to check her new songs out even if they are not so much into her music. It showed multiple times just for example with Perfect Illusion. A song which was fastly considered to be a flop lead single, it did successfully in comparison to people like Katy's toilet music

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay
  • Like 1

Reality
9 hours ago, Naufri said:

Not a threat but a warning. Trying to recapture past glory by repeating yourself WON'T WORK. If Gaga had any temptation to call RedOne or something similar, she should take note, even if RedOne doesn't have any bad press associated with him.

I mean, itā€™s all about the execution. Womanā€™s World didnā€™t flop because Katy tried to go back to her old work. It flopped because it was a bad song, had a bad music video, and she worked with Dr. Luke to produce it. If youā€™re gonna ā€œrehashā€ old work, it needs to have a modern spin and it needs to be genuinely good. If Gaga ever did thatā€”which I find doubtful because sheā€™s constantly reinventing herselfā€”sheā€™d be much smarter.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Ants From Up There

After Kittykats on Twitter spread misinformation about Kesha's case and mocked her assault over the past few weeks (not to mention the transphobic jokes they've been making at Gaga's expense for a while now,) to see them not have numbers, quality, OR acclaim to hide behind is just too good to be true :icant:

I generally think that it's immature to revel in a pop girl flopping and it's something that I've been trying to move away from in the past few years. I do feel (slightly) bad for Katy that her career ended up being collateral for another man's choices, but I feel no sympathy for her fans who doubled down to defend her. It's pretty rare in today's world to see people get some form of recourse for saying disgusting things online, so I'll take it where I can get it :icant:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2