šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry's 'Woman's World' departs Global Spotify chart in its second day

Teletubby

Featured Posts

AndiGaga

Hundreds of million of social media followers and not even 1% of them is listening to this song. Its incredible

Edited by AndiGaga
  • Like 5

RudraCNG

She really thought she did something qith that song & MV

• LMAO 1

SHALLOW

I want to know how those Katy cats who seemed so confident feel about thisĀ :huntyga:

• Like 1

SHALLOW
45 minutes ago, Naufri said:

Not a threat but a warning. Trying to recapture past glory by repeating yourself WON'T WORK. If Gaga had any temptation to call RedOne or something similar, she should take note, even if RedOne doesn't have any bad press associated with him.

Nah, honestly she just made an awful song. Had she released something similar to her songs before Witness, i think everyone would've been happy to listen to them even though it would've been nothing new

• Like 3

Plastic Flower

But KatyCats told me she would outperform GagaĀ :billie:

I'm glad she's flopping. I just hope the hate doesn't get too extreme.

Drop it

palma
33 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

Hundreds of million of social media bots and no budget for a streaming farm. Its incredible

I agreeĀ :partysick:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?

Edonis

truly one of the biggest BOMBS in pop history. A new benchmark has been achieved!Ā 

• Like 1

Gagaism
1 hour ago, Naufri said:

Not a threat but a warning. Trying to recapture past glory by repeating yourself WON'T WORK. If Gaga had any temptation to call RedOne or something similar, she should take note, even if RedOne doesn't have any bad press associated with him.

I donā€™t think calling back RedOne is a problem, they could still work together and bring something good. The thing here itā€™s growth as an artist and as a person, which is different and deeper in the subject.Ā 

• Like 1

RickMonster98

It knew it was gonna flop but damn...Ā :enigma:

they have no choice but call it a promo single and release a new lead single in a few weeks

Ā 

NATAH
1 hour ago, AndiGaga said:

Hundreds of million of social media followers and not even 1% of them is listening to this song. Its incredible

its been known for years that her followers have been inflated with bots tbh

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

StrawberryBlond

I just don't know how this can be possible in 2 days. Her fans alone should be enough to keep her charting but even the hate viewers should help as well. Even the flop singles she released between 2019-2020 which had no promo campaign behind them didn't flop at this level. There's no point trying to sugar-coat this - this is an unmitigated disaster. The crisis mode her label must be in must be insane. There's every chance they were planning her to tour with this and now there'll be a major re-think. She'll be lucky if her label give her any budget next time. At this rate, she may just have to rely on greatest hits residencies as a nostalgia act. Without this song.Ā 

1 hour ago, AndiGaga said:

Even when she was flopping, she was still gaining 100k YouTube subscribers every week. I know as I used to track that data and it's still holding true. It must be bots, there's no other explanation.Ā 

• Like 1

Anderson123
2 hours ago, Naufri said:

I think Gaga is well aware of this and respect her so much for that because she ended that sound at the right time. We know the incredible music they made during her first three albums and she wanted to work with other producers after that. They kept in touch and she got together with him to write stuff which only Gypsy and Angel Down were good enough for her to include them on ARTPOP and Joanne.Ā 

I wouldnā€™t mind if they get together again at some point to see if they can still have magic in the studio together but would be interesting to hear what they could do now after these years.Ā 

• Like 2

GagaGame

Just saw someone on Twitter saying that the album will pull out Normani numbersĀ :icant:Ā I CAN'TTTTTT

LG7? CANCELLED

KevinWright

This is actually shockingĀ :bradley:

Can believe that only 10 years ago she was the biggest pop star of the entire world!

• Thanks 3

southpaw773
3 hours ago, palma said:

NOT Perfect IllusionĀ :rip:Ā Gaga had like 7 million followers on Spotify back thenĀ :rip:

GSZSnpxWsAAKl3g.jpg

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

the stan twitter is RUTHLESS with all these images and gifs Katy really revived 2013 in some respectĀ :giveup:

Ā 

I am deceased. This meme. Ahhahhaahh

:billie: