Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Devil Wears Prada 2 coming soon...

David Ward

Featured Posts

David Ward

the-devil-wears-prada-2-74667dea190a413d

PLOT: The Devil Wears Prada 2 is supposed to follow Miranda Priestly (Streep) as she deals with the downward decline of traditional magazine publishing and must turn to her former assistant turned executive, Emily Charlton (Blunt), for help. The plot has yet to be officially confirmed as of publication.

According to an exclusive report from Entertainment Weekly, Hathaway, Steep, Blunt and Tucci are all set to star in the sequel, which is supposedly going to be written by the original screenwriter Aline Brosh McKenna and directed by David Frankel.

It’s not shocking that Streep is returning to the film franchise though, because back in 2012 the actress said of a possible sequel, “Sure, I mean, I’d have to lose the f–king weight, but I would do that, yeah.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/story/the-devil-wears-prada-sequel-everything-we-know

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

gagzus

I adore the original, but I feel like making Miranda this vulnerable is an out of character trait but regardless I’m perched. As long as they have made Andy and her boyfriend + friends part ways as well :rip: because they truly were terrible ppl 

RadioIsOurs

Oh imagine if Andy had became a successful writer and Miranda is now forced to compete/team up with her, that would be a fun plot.

TimotheeChalamet

Just for your interest guys, "soon" is intended as 2026 onwards