💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry's Woman's World now challenging for a top 70 debut on Hot 100

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Micmaky
13 minutes ago, Economy said:

I mean Katy Perry can no longer pull particularly impressive numbers but that being said wasnt this song released on a thursday?

If it only got 1 day in tracking week lets cut her some slack. With a full week maybe it would have debut in the top 30 or 40

Unless ur Taylor Swift no one is getting a nice debut releasing on a Thursday

The numbers are for a full tracking week, not one day. It’s looking like independent release Joyride by Kesha Will outstream her today and Katy didn’t even make the top 100 in the US. Considering how many people hate watched on day 1 (like they did with karma by jojo siwa) I genuinely think the tankery will be even worse than predicted 

Edited by Micmaky
  • Like 2

Squidward T

kim kardashian GIF

stream Joyride, I already played it 100 times tonight 

• Like 1

Tyler1992
1 hour ago, Micmaky said:

It’s looking like independent release Joyride by Kesha Will outstream her today and Katy didn’t even make the top 100 in the US. 

Is Joyride picking up steam? I would love Kesha to begin to cash in and get back into the chart game

• Like 1

Ants From Up There
18 minutes ago, Tyler1992 said:

Is Joyride picking up steam? I would love Kesha to begin to cash in and get back into the chart game

Yes, it's been increasing in streams every day :firega:

It's also doing pretty well on TikTok

Edited by Ants From Up There
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Tyler1992
46 minutes ago, Ants From Up There said:

Yes, it's been increasing in streams every day :firega:

It's also doing pretty well on TikTok

Can it begin charting on the Hot 100?? 

Slay Kesha 

Divine
58 minutes ago, Tyler1992 said:

Slay Kesha 

It is projected to chart they say. 

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

Ants From Up There
1 hour ago, Tyler1992 said:

Slay Kesha 

I've been hoping that it could have a similar run to Tinashe's current sleeper hit Nasty (currently #61 on the Hot 100) given that she's independent like Kesha. But Tinashe has some radio support, and I'm not sure if Kesha will invest in that or not; if she does, I can see her charting, but without that, I don't know :cryga:

Regardless of if she does chart or not, she has a legitimate streaming hit that's about to outstream her (alleged) abuser's latest output, and I couldn't be more proud!

Edited by Ants From Up There
  • YAAAS 2

liamgaga

I understand this is not great and it’s clear from the constant promo and budget that she obviously wanted a higher debut but oshe’s so far into her career that a hot 100 debut isn’t terrible, no? It’s not up to her peak but it may grow.. I think it’s too early to call it a flop 

Also pls don’t come for my neck and think I am hoping for her to have a hit, with the problematic nature of this single I hope it actually doesn’t chart at all :iamfair:

Ants From Up There
12 minutes ago, liamgaga said:

I understand this is not great and it’s clear from the constant promo and budget that she obviously wanted a higher debut but oshe’s so far into her career that a hot 100 debut isn’t terrible, no? It’s not up to her peak but it may grow.. I think it’s too early to call it a flop 

Also pls don’t come for my neck and think I am hoping for her to have a hit, with the problematic nature of this single I hope it actually doesn’t chart at all :iamfair:

The only reason that she's charting this high is because of the radio support that Capitol secured before release and some physical sales. Devoid of context, her charting this high after two flop eras isn't terrible, but her barely managing to debut above Daisies and CTTR's Spotify debuts in 2024 with far more users is pretty bad. 

• Like 1

SimonBaetens

it’s not too late to unrelease it!

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too

Micmaky
2 hours ago, Ants From Up There said:

I've been hoping that it could have a similar run to Tinashe's current sleeper hit Nasty (currently #61 on the Hot 100) given that she's independent like Kesha. But Tinashe has some radio support, and I'm not sure if Kesha will invest in that or not; if she does, I can see her charting, but without that, I don't know :cryga:

Regardless of if she does chart or not, she has a legitimate streaming hit that's about to outstream her (alleged) abuser's latest output, and I couldn't be more proud!

It’s starting to pick up steam on radio too. They’ve released a censored radio version. This producer also made rush so I won’t be surprised if they become the next big thing. 

Micmaky
2 hours ago, liamgaga said:

It’s a flop, a biiiig flop. Stream are expected to be 50% less today 

• LMAO 1

Agunimon
19 hours ago, Teletubby said:

she will drop EP soon, possibility to boost 1st week sales

Where is Taylor when you need her?

AndiGaga
1 hour ago, Agunimon said:

Where is Taylor when you need her?

She really is not needed for this 🤣

• LMAO 1

• Teletubby changed the title to Katy Perry's Woman's World now challenging for a top 70 debut on Hot 100