Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

IMG-0112.jpg

Edited by ThisGuyTony
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • Shook 3

Rat Boy

I'm actually shocked how far she's fallen. I feel like this wouldn't have happened if she was 1) more considerate of others 2) embraced her authentic self

She has been trying way too hard to be the quirky, politically aware girl and it's not working because it's not coming from a genuine place.

Edited by Rat Boy
"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

CubbyGaga
12 minutes ago, Rat Boy said:

I'm actually shocked how far she's fallen. I feel like this wouldn't have happened if she was 1) more considerate of others 2) embraced her authentic self

She has been trying way too hard to be the quirky, politically aware girl and it's not working because it's not coming from a genuine place.

Maybe it’s because her authentic self is a Christian republican bigot and this is her mask 

• Like 7
  • LMAO 10

Mister G
26 minutes ago, CubbyGaga said:

Maybe it’s because her authentic self is a Christian republican bigot and this is her mask 

Preach Amy Poehler GIF by Sisters

• Like 1

SlaeUrAnus

I didn’t even know that they brought back the dislike button :stupidoreo:

In my messy era.

lastpopicon

kppppp.png

that ratio :nooo: :toofunny:

Edited by lastpopicon
The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • LMAO 1

palma

I'm not proud to say it but I watched the video and my immediate response was to downvote it so :poot:

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1

Bronco

You know, based on how the snippets got recieved on tiktok - or at least my fyp - I thought she'd do better than this. 

Like my fyp narrative since the 1st leak went from hahahahha how **** to a bit of "its not the worst, i could cope in a club". So I thought she was on for a top 20 debut. A flop era by her standards, but not a wipe out.

But jfc you can tell its shark week 😂

• Like 1

uo111
15 minutes ago, Bronco said:

You know, based on how the snippets got recieved on tiktok - or at least my fyp - I thought she'd do better than this. 

Like my fyp narrative since the 1st leak went from hahahahha how **** to a bit of "its not the worst, i could cope in a club". So I thought she was on for a top 20 debut. A flop era by her standards, but not a wipe out.

But jfc you can tell its shark week 😂

Is top 20 really a flop era by her standards nowadays? :ph34r:

Edited by uo111
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

ALGAYDO

The number of dislikes should be higher but this will do :anveeroy:

• Thanks 2

DrKindnessKunt1999

I wonder how different things would be if she didn’t work with Dr. Luke? I feel like people who expect vapid work from her, and there would be way less hate. Oh Katy, you’re so self destructive. 

• Like 1

RenegAde
3 hours ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

I wonder how different things would be if she didn’t work with Dr. Luke? I feel like people who expect vapid work from her, and there would be way less hate. Oh Katy, you’re so self destructive. 

Maybe It would have just been ignored and not panned. But i doubt this song would have had any impact regardless 

I don't care what anyone says, I enjoyed listening to smile. This song on the other hand is just so meh

• ThisGuyTony changed the title to Woman’s World MV has 48% dislike rate