💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dua sells out two dates at Wembley Stadium!

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

monstertoronto

Just to interrupt the Haty Perry train, Dua just posted that she has now sold out two dates at Wembley for shows next year in June!  This seems like an incredible achievement especially since people have been dragging her for flopping. On her way to touring legend? 

• Love 4

Anderson123

She deserves this so much. Radical Optimism is a great album idc it didn't have the reception or hits they were expecting.

• YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 3

monstertoronto
12 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

She deserves this so much. Radical Optimism is a great album idc it didn't have the reception or hits they were expecting.

Agree!  I love the album! So underrated!

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Monstermilo

I love dua, she releases bops, has a great voice, can dance and genuinely seems like a GOOD person. I wish ppl appreciated her more. I hope the other two dates sell out as well, the US market doesn’t have taste and doesn’t appreciate her like we should - if I were her I would focus on the European market since she’s clearly more popular there

• Like 2

Bronco

Genuinely surprised she's sold out Wembley twice. 

Like I know no one in the UK who stans her, talked about the album or anything. I know stadium shows tend to bring in more casual fans, but the level of demand is insane. 

• Like 1

monstertoronto
41 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Genuinely surprised she's sold out Wembley twice. 

Like I know no one in the UK who stans her, talked about the album or anything. I know stadium shows tend to bring in more casual fans, but the level of demand is insane. 

Also surprised she sold out Wembley twice, and in such a short amount of time!

• Like 1

Auralegends

Here in Belgium she is very popular, all 3 of her latest singles are being played on the radio as well.

• YAAAS 2

monstertoronto
3 hours ago, Auralegends said:

Here in Belgium she is very popular, all 3 of her latest singles are being played on the radio as well.

That’s cool to hear. I fear Canada has been sleeping on this era.