music news

Due to high demand, Dua Lipa adds a second tour date at Wembley Stadium

Teletubby

Featured Posts

JoanneMonster
On 7/12/2024 at 3:56 PM, SpanishChaosAngel said:

i think she will announce a show in Madrid because of the success at the MadCool, she will probably do a stadium tour next year, why would she do 2 shows in a year with so much different from the previous one?

She did primavera sound in barcelona a few years ago and was also a success. Honestly, I wish artists I like stopped touring in stadiums and went back to arenas. It’s a much more pleasant experience.

I See You

SpanishChaosAngel
19 hours ago, JoanneMonster said:

She did primavera sound in barcelona a few years ago and was also a success. Honestly, I wish artists I like stopped touring in stadiums and went back to arenas. It’s a much more pleasant experience.

i wish the same, but their teams really think about money. They have to build a bigger arena in Madrid with much more seats than WizinkCenter, or at least reform it, because apart from the capacity, it is ugly

JoanneMonster
3 hours ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

i wish the same, but their teams really think about money. They have to build a bigger arena in Madrid with much more seats than WizinkCenter, or at least reform it, because apart from the capacity, it is ugly

or just do concerts at Palau Sant Jordi, like they always have. Bigger and prettier.

I See You

King of the Fall

Dua Lipa killing it live these days and Radical Optimism with very stable global streaming numbers

I love to see the clowns who only think about billboard hot 100 losing😂😂

He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite

SpanishChaosAngel
1 hour ago, JoanneMonster said:

or just do concerts at Palau Sant Jordi, like they always have. Bigger and prettier.

noo, better in both cities. 

imagine someone from the south, they wouldn’t go to barcelona having another date in Madrid, it is in the center of Spain so it is better, but much better in both

JoanneMonster
On 7/14/2024 at 9:56 PM, SpanishChaosAngel said:

noo, better in both cities. 

imagine someone from the south, they wouldn’t go to barcelona having another date in Madrid, it is in the center of Spain so it is better, but much better in both

I wouldnt like to go to Madrid because I’m from Barcelona:toofunny:

I See You

SpanishChaosAngel
16 hours ago, JoanneMonster said:

I wouldnt like to go to Madrid because I’m from Barcelona:toofunny:

so, better in both cities:

madrid: is in the center of spain, it is easier to go, and it is the capital

barcelona: it is closer to some cities from the north and ppl from other countries from europe can go there too

• YAAAS 1