Teletubby

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

I wish there would be more shows in Germany :fatcat:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

tomdsgn
1 hour ago, Rifek said:

Well deserved 

Saw her at glasto and she was amazing. Shame that she isn’t visiting more places in the country than London but oh well

• Like 1

Lextyr97

Come to Massachusetts, queen, so I can see you. Thxxxxxx

JoanneMonster

but yet some people dare to say she is “flopping”.

Wish she came to barcelona on an actual tour, not a festival

I See You

SpanishChaosAngel

guys, its a summer festival tour, she did some normal concerts just to promote the album, look at the traklist and the stage, not much different from FTT. she is going to do a stadium tour next year, with its long tracklist, big stage…

this tour was planned for seeing how would it work due to her “flop” with the album, then she will start a new tour

Edited by SpanishChaosAngel

SpanishChaosAngel
5 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

but yet some people dare to say she is “flopping”.

Wish she came to barcelona on an actual tour, not a festival

i think she will announce a show in Madrid because of the success at the MadCool, she will probably do a stadium tour next year, why would she do 2 shows in a year with so much different from the previous one?

TortureMeOnReplay
1 hour ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

guys, its a summer festival tour, she did some normal concerts just to promote the album, look at the traklist and the stage, not much different from FTT. she is going to do a stadium tour next year, with its long tracklist, big stage…

this tour was planned for seeing how would it work due to her “flop” with the album, then she will start a new tour

Dua Lipa is not doing a stadium tour. She is not at that point in her career.

• Like 1

Jack3257
3 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Dua Lipa is not doing a stadium tour. She is not at that point in her career.

I feel like in Europe, she could sustain one, but she would have to play arenas in the US.  I'm still waiting for her to announce shows here.  I wonder if she'll release a TFM-style EP in the coming months to try to get a US-hit before coming here.  

• Like 1

Bronco
6 minutes ago, Jack3257 said:

I feel like in Europe, she could sustain one, but she would have to play arenas in the US.  I'm still waiting for her to announce shows here.  I wonder if she'll release a TFM-style EP in the coming months to try to get a US-hit before coming here.  

I'm not convinced she could pull of a full Stadium tour in Europe. 

I think the success of the Wembley date comes from the fact that it's the only UK date available at all from her. 
If she'd have announced a mini UK stadium tour for the summer of say Murrayfield, the Etihad, the Principality & Wembley I don't think she'd have achieved a sold out show for any of them. 

Maybe it's because I'm a bit older so the surge of Pop acts doing stadium tours still feels alien to me. But I just feel like full stadium pop tours are still reserved for the S-tier of pop in Europe

SpanishChaosAngel
1 hour ago, Jack3257 said:

exactly, seeing the success of this summer tour, she could, but she will probably wait, maybe she is doing like Gaga did with her arena tours and do some shows in stadiums, i wish she performs at the santiago bernabéu

SpanishChaosAngel
49 minutes ago, Bronco said:

I'm not convinced she could pull of a full Stadium tour in Europe. 

I think the success of the Wembley date comes from the fact that it's the only UK date available at all from her. 
If she'd have announced a mini UK stadium tour for the summer of say Murrayfield, the Etihad, the Principality & Wembley I don't think she'd have achieved a sold out show for any of them. 

Maybe it's because I'm a bit older so the surge of Pop acts doing stadium tours still feels alien to me. But I just feel like full stadium pop tours are still reserved for the S-tier of pop in Europe

yeesss please, id love to her those aggressive dark sounds with dua’s voice