💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Harry Styles Reportedly Competing With Miley Cyrus For Half Time Show 2025

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: I'd like a cheeseburger, please, large fries, and a Cosmopolitan! (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 2

StarstruckIllusion

Miley first idc

• Like 2

high culture

They are both qualified tbh but my preference would be Miley. Harry is coming off a huge era though and I'm sure he has another coming next year

Harry also would have the chance to reunite One Direction which would be huge for ratings for NFL

Edited by high culture
  • Like 8

Rahrahbitchson

Hmm i feel like he is more from another public (teenagers)  i mean i dont think any of those str8 football men knows who Harry Styles is, the same way they know Shakira, Gaga, JLo and even Usher, so i dont think he fits into this at least not in this moment of his career

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙
  • Like 2

Ronnie

Harry? Come on! Not yet!

Miley is the obvious choice. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

sexy

Way too early in his career for this with not nearly enough solo hits to fill a show. As It Was, Watermelon Sugar, and Adore You are his only true smashes. He'd definitely have to dip into One Direction material to fill the space

he needs *at least* another album and a couple more Top 10s before he's even considered 

• Thanks 1

Catnikko

i was hoping it'd finally be a halftime show i'd watch :cryga: 

Hannah Montana pls 

Dance in the shadow of the meow

Bronco
42 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Hmm i feel like he is more from another public (teenagers)  i mean i dont think any of those str8 football men knows who Harry Styles is, the same way they know Shakira, Gaga, JLo and even Usher, so i dont think he fits into this at least not in this moment of his career

I mean since the half time show has been run by Roc Nation the picks have been less targeted at your traditional str8 year in year out nfl fan. They're already locked into the superbowl. 

They seem to be targeting the half time selection at getting that audience figure as high as possible each year by bringing in non football fans

Controversiaga
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

we want CupcakKe:cheeky:

Exactly. She just dropped the new album and everything. She’s hot right now and needs to jump on this momentum. I hope her team is working on it

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • YAAAS 2

PartySick

I would love for Harry to do it. He's definitely got the hits for it.

1D hits, Sign of the Times, Lights Up, Golden, Watermelon Sugar, Adore You, Music for a Sushi Restaurant, Late Night Talking, Satellite, and As It Was. Plus any of the fan favorites.

I can only imagine how campy and fun it'd be too :heart:

💚
  • Like 2

Taylucifer

This feels like Miley's perfect time to do it if she ever will, Harry I can see in a few more years

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW