Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Which Gaga fan are you?

Leoooo

Which Gaga are you?   

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which type of Gaga fan are you?

• I resonate with her the most
    • My stan battery dies with her - I dont want to produce the energy needed to feel all that again
    • I find the energy I need in her music catalog
    • Seeing her win makes me feel like a winner - so I champion her success's
    • Allll of the above honey

Featured Posts

Leoooo

We are all here for different reasons, but there are a few I think tie some of us to Gaga (from posts I read) And I thought it would be cool to see (anonymously) how many of us are here for what reason?
If you are here for something that wasnt listed, please detail below :heart:

Edited by Leoooo

NATAH

love her the pieces but also lowkey this is the only forum/online community where i fit in the most... most of the time :alsemanche:

mother, what must i do?
  • Love 6

Leoooo
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, NATAH said:

love her the pieces but also lowkey this is the only forum/online community where i fit in the most... most of the time :alsemanche:

Literally same. Gagas created a very specific vibe that fans resonate with and I havent seen it anywhere else outside of literal, therapy. Pop rarely tries that hard within this area

Edited by Leoooo

RAMROD

spongebob-collector.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ I'd like a cheeseburger, please, large fries, and a Cosmopolitan! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Love 2

Schizophonic

when she first started i loved the music and her masterplan to rule the world. of course not really serious but serious. she came out of nowhere and pretended to be the biggest popstar in the world until she became exactly that. i was fascinated by that energy. i remember when i moved out from my parents in a big city, knew nobody there and was prepping myself in front of the mirror to go out in a club while playing beautiful dirty rich, drinking vodka to warm up by myself and was like "if she can pretend to be a superstar, i can get of my shyness and go out clubbing and meet people. 

i wrote on my mirror: "do it like brian kinney" (queer as folk fans here?) and that's what i did until i became that guy i pretended to be.

later i read a lot of interviews and realized that i have a lot of struggles like she used to have and somehow i felt connected to her. two years later born this way came out, marry the night became my lifesaver and whatever happens, i will always love her for what she did to me and popmusic.

i was lucky enough to meet her more than a handful times and she always was exactly what i was hoping and more. 

so my stan battery is low in long waiting between eras but i think even if she would completely stop today i would always admire her. 

• Love 3

Leoooo
17 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

spongebob-collector.gif

In what way? xo

jeffrey dahmer my edit GIF

Leoooo
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

when she first started i loved the music and her masterplan to rule the world. of course not really serious but serious. she came out of nowhere and pretended to be the biggest popstar in the world until she became exactly that. i was fascinated by that energy. i remember when i moved out from my parents in a big city, knew nobody there and was prepping myself in front of the mirror to go out in a club while playing beautiful dirty rich, drinking vodka to warm up by myself and was like "if she can pretend to be a superstar, i can get of my shyness and go out clubbing and meet people. 

i wrote on my mirror: "do it like brian kinney" (queer as folk fans here?) and that's what i did until i became that guy i pretended to be.

later i read a lot of interviews and realized that i have a lot of struggles like she used to have and somehow i felt connected to her. two years later born this way came out, marry the night became my lifesaver and whatever happens, i will always love her for what she did to me and popmusic.

i was lucky enough to meet her more than a handful times and she always was exactly what i was hoping and more. 

so my stan battery is low in long waiting between eras but i think even if she would completely stop today i would always admire her. 

I could and would write the longest reply to this, but rather than, I will say I totally get you and feel very much the same! - There isnt an easy way to describe the experiences of those like us, who put her rise into our own confidence (with her permission) It was the strangest and most beautiful energy ever.

Edited by Leoooo

Jenina

I connected with her primarily because of her chronic pain and the music came later. Every single friend I have is from this website so I'm thankful

cool

misha4ever

I don't know what you're saying but I love it.

Edited by misha4ever
english is not my native language >.<
  • Love 1

Catnikko
50 minutes ago, Leoooo said:

jeffrey dahmer my edit GIF

jail :air: 

Dance in the shadow of the meow
  • LMAO 1

Nessun Dorma

I resonate with her :heart: She has giving me so much through the years and to be presented with her love in form of art is way too special! 

find your freedom in the music
  • Love 1

Nessun Dorma
1 hour ago, Schizophonic said:

You’re so lucky! I would love to know about your meetings with Gaga if you don’t mind sharing it! 

find your freedom in the music

Leoooo
1 hour ago, Jenina said:

I connected with her primarily because of her chronic pain and the music came later. Every single friend I have is from this website so I'm thankful

If you ever want to add  another to that list - im here x

• Love 1

Monstermilo

im a stan for life but i miss her pop star days TFM BTW ARTPOP 

she was so omnipresent i just wish we didnt have to wait 4 years for new music lol