celeb

Ariana Grande Pausing Non Wicked Activities

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

IMG-5208.jpg

IMG-5209.jpg

Currently posted on her insta stories at time of posting this thread :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ I'd like a cheeseburger, please, large fries, and a Cosmopolitan! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Love 2
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

Red

I wonder why she decided to start a whole ass era months before she had other contractual obligations? Was eternal sunshine so good that she couldn’t wait?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 1

Opulence

She’s probably gonna drop eternal sunshine pt. 2 when she announces the mini tour between the two wicked movies

props to her though this has been an great era with amazing videos 

• Like 4

Anderson123
17 minutes ago, Red said:

I wonder why she decided to start a whole ass era months before she had other contractual obligations? Was eternal sunshine so good that she couldn’t wait?

Girl it is. I’m a casual listener and I think Eternal Sunshine is her best album. 

• Like 6

Gagaplayer315

When a certain singer that's also premiering a movie this year does this too 

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

• LMAO 7
  • Thanks 1

Glomer
25 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

When a certain singer that's also premiering a movie this year does this too 

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

what would said certain singer pause, though? 

Lil Kim Waiting GIF

• Like 1
  • LMAO 10
  • Thanks 1

TortureMeOnReplay
1 hour ago, Red said:

It sounds like she had a good plan for the era. Probable that it was gonna be Eternal Sunshine and then a full deluxe right before the film came out with drip feeding in between. But it's sounding like she is having a rough time emotionally from the "I have decided". I think it would have worked, Eternal Sunshine did extremely well and Ariana has always had success when consistently in the spotlight across various things. The timing of the album was a test of the GP and the drip feeding that ensued proved that they thought the era to be successful thus far. 

Bronco
52 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

It sounds like she had a good plan for the era. Probable that it was gonna be Eternal Sunshine and then a full deluxe right before the film came out with drip feeding in between. But it's sounding like she is having a rough time emotionally from the "I have decided". I think it would have worked, Eternal Sunshine did extremely well and Ariana has always had success when consistently in the spotlight across various things. The timing of the album was a test of the GP and the drip feeding that ensued proved that they thought the era to be successful thus far. 

I think possibly its also a long game because of Wicked being split into 2 films. 

So possibly intended to spread the Eternal Sunshine era out alongside the Wicked 1 & 2 roll outs. 

Album/Wicked pt1/Mini tour/Wicked pt2/final tour to cover areas unvisited. 

Gagaplayer315
1 hour ago, Glomer said:

what would said certain singer pause, though? 

Lil Kim Waiting GIF

A certain moon related song

kermit worry GIF

• LMAO 1

Versace

I think Eternal Sunshine deluxe is coming after Wicked and a reboot of the era is happening. 

Sad cause Supernatural which is such a summer jam is probably not getting the single treatment.

She said ES is gonna have 6 singles but I suspect the other 3 will be from the deluxe. 

• Thanks 1

artdoll
3 hours ago, Red said:

Was eternal sunshine so good that she couldn’t wait?

Yes!!!

Eternal Sunshine is easily top 3 in her discography!

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。