Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Katy Perry - Woman's World

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Cameltoe Chariot

Jesus CHRIST that video is bad. Poor Katy Kats :icant:

Jnick8

What are those pills she is holding and that S shaped thing she throws away? Gay guy here and very curious as to what those were. Any help? 

lavender blonde

"It's a woman's world", but the mv had to show women's bodies sexualised as much as possible and the song had to be written by WOMEN'S ABUSER

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

FFXIV WhiteMage

The song is bad  :messga:

Not even the typical bubble pop song, it’s just down right bad. 

She was sabotaged :cryga:

Plastic Flower
7 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I'm sorry, I'm ready to get dragged for saying this, but it 100% feels like a video that was made to capture the male gaze as opposed to embracing sexuality or celebrating women and feminism. 

I'd say that many agree with what you're saying. It's empty white feminism.

Drop it
  • Like 8

Matt

I had high hopes for this… I liked the demo leak. The new chorus is not it. The video is about what I expected from Katy but this was extra cringe. What was that ending?! 

BradleyCooper

She has not learned anything from her previous blunders.

• Like 3

Edonis
1 minute ago, Plastic Flower said:

I'd say that many agree with what you're saying. It's empty white feminism.

It feels like a 2003 textbook example of how sex can sell :air: like, this is overtly hypersexualized with zero substance or underlying meaning. It lacks self-awareness. 

• Like 4

Donatellah

Bitches, I'm gonna be honest. I did dig both the video and the song, but I wish I didn't.

Why?

Because it's simply hypocritical to release a song with such lyrics and title while being produced and written by WE.KNOW.WHO. This ain't really a topic that should be touched with falsity and indifference, and Katy, at this point, releasing such a thing is honestly triable.

I sort of had low expectations for this song and video as well... it's Katy, so I guess that's why my impression of these isn't as bad as I thought it to be, yet, it really saddens me this song is just pure interest and dullness as I'd have enjoyed it otherwise.

Divine

Omg! I was actually expecting more. I thought she will go full choreo for this video. That would've been better. I think if she go with the direction of owning the main pop girl she is rather than being funny, it will give superior results. 

Tho I see the video reminiscent to her old self. 

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

Plastic Flower
4 minutes ago, Edonis said:

It feels like a 2003 textbook example of how sex can sell :air: like, this is overtly hypersexualized with zero substance or underlying meaning. It lacks self-awareness. 

This is such a regression even for her. I thought she had evolved a bit as an artist with Smile, even if it isn't particularly a great album.

Edited by Plastic Flower
Drop it
  • Like 3

NATAH
15 minutes ago, Jnick8 said:

What are those pills she is holding and that S shaped thing she throws away? Gay guy here and very curious as to what those were. Any help? 

sex toys

mother, what must i do?

AnglerfishbraBENUS

idk guys lol the song is a lot better than both versions from twitter

• Like 1

Irrelevant

streaming teenage dream and hummingbird heartbeat to cleanse my ears

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground