šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Olympics artistic director started following Gaga and Nicola Formichetti

monketsharona

Featured Posts

malzejar

La Vie En Rose lead single confirmed which means ASIB 2 is being filmed which means Bradley is dating Gaga which means Gaga is pregnant

Ā 

Ā 

• LMAO 1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• elijahfan

• River

• monketsharona

• Edonis

gemein3

So many of you are forgetting that the Olympics are meant to celebrate ALL NATIONS.Ā 

I am not saying Gaga will perform. I am not saying they arenā€™t going to rightfully prioritizes French Artists, but could it be possible that Gaga performs?Ā 

Yes. Of course it is!

Edited by gemein3

gemein3
2 hours ago, River said:

An American artist WILL NOT perform at the closing ceremony, only French artists will perform there (maybe Celine but she's a special artist in French speaking countries), it's not the VMA or the Grammy's lol

Like please, ya'll embarrassing yourselves at this point :air:

So according to your comment, an American wouldnā€™t be invited to perform, but a Canadian singer, who speaks Quebec French, would be?Ā 

I know I just commented this, but the Olympics are meant to celebrate all nations coming together. Iā€™m not saying anything will happen, but no it is not impossibleā€¦at all lmao.Ā 

Decodekid

Itā€™s the way that if this really gets confirmed weā€™re gonna be teased for a month with black heart emojis and probably get a cover of a random song anywayĀ :huntyga:

Im Harol don't tell anyone
  • YAAAS 1

Anderson123
Just now, gemein3 said:

So many of you are forgetting that the Olympics are meant to celebrate ALL NATIONS.Ā 

I am not saying Gaga will perform. I am not saying they arenā€™t going to rightfully prioritizes French Artists, but could it be possible that Gaga performs?Ā 

Yes. Of course it is!

She's Italian which is right next to France.Ā :applause::legend:

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2

monketsharona

Kevin Vives who worked on Dom PerignonĀ commercial by Gaga x Woodkid is also working on closing Olympics showĀ šŸ‘€

JoanneMonster
1 hour ago, River said:

Freddie was approached by the organizers to write the song and performĀ  it with Montserrat CaballĆ©, so technically, it's still performed by a Catalan singer

he is still not catalan or spanish so what is your point:huh:

I See You
  • YAAAS 2

AnglerfishbraBENUS

well tbh this would explain why her voice is SO good rnĀ 

Alfonso

I would love it to happen, so finger's crossed! Do we think it will be announced our kept as a surprise?Ā 

Gangie
32 minutes ago, Alfonso said:

I would love it to happen, so finger's crossed! Do we think it will be announced our kept as a surprise?Ā 

No surprises! The whole year was enough surprise for us... And not the way we wanted it to be.

If I like it, then that's what I get!

itsmeluka

At least rumors from press and media are starting..Ā 

we all know itā€™s SO CLOSE then

• Like 1

Monstermilo
5 hours ago, Wet Fire said:

Knowing Gaga, she'd probably perform La Vie en RoseĀ :enigma:

oh god youre probably right hahahahahahahahahahaĀ 

• LMAO 1

DronningSirikit
5 hours ago, River said:

An American artist WILL NOT perform at the closing ceremony, only French artists will perform there (maybe Celine but she's a special artist in French speaking countries), it's not the VMA or the Grammy's lol

Like please, ya'll embarrassing yourselves at this point :air:

Ā Los Angeles is the next host of the Summer Olympics in 2028. At every closing ceremony its normal that the next host will have a part of the show to introduce the next games. I guess she will be part of that section:firega:

• Thanks 1

mamo

I usually donā€™t believe in all these deluded fan theories HOWEVER I do believe this one to be highly plausible given the fact a lot of people on the olympics closing ceremony team somehow have ties to Gaga.Ā 

Also didnā€™t Gaga mention a "secret project" last year and the fact that it hasnā€™t been mentioned sinceā€¦I think this perhaps could be it. But we shall wait and see!Ā 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

BULATIO

It doesn't mean anything, calm downĀ :huntyga: