šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Olympics artistic director started following Gaga and Nicola Formichetti

monketsharona

Featured Posts

NATAH
6 minutes ago, Reality said:

Maybe I'm jaded or something, but I never take these types of "rumors" seriously. Like, do we know if he followed themĀ recently?Ā Maybe he just likes their work or maybe he's been following them for a long time. I mean, I think it'd be super cool if she performed at the Olympics, but I don't see this as a confirmation of anything.

same, so many times i've seen "______ just followed Gaga" and it turns out to be nothing lol

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• elijahfan

• River

• monketsharona

• Edonis

Reality
Just now, NATAH said:

same, so many times i've seen "______ just followed Gaga" and it turns out to be nothing lol

Like "x producer just followed Gaga" and nothing ever happens with that :selena:Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹
  • Like 1

palma
6 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

This. How recent is this? The guy is gay as ****, as far as I know he could've been following them for a while.

Heā€™s also following RuPaul. Inb4 Fashion! performance with the condom head piece and everythingĀ :nooo:

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

River

An American artist WILL NOT perform at the closing ceremony, only French artists will perform there (maybe Celine but she's a special artist in French speaking countries), it's not the VMA or the Grammy's lol

Like please, ya'll embarrassing yourselves at this point :air:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Cameltoe Chariot

Watch, she'll perform in the closing ceremony... but she'll sing La Vie En RoseĀ :icant:

Edonis
7 minutes ago, River said:

An American artist WILL NOT perform at the closing ceremony, only French artists will perform there (maybe Celine but she's a special artist in French speaking countries), it's not the VMA or the Grammy's lol

Enough! Enough with this logic! Lettuce have our delusions in peace! Please!Ā 

Edited by Edonis
  • YAAAS 4

NATAH
9 minutes ago, River said:

Rio had an 8 minute segment in the 2012 London ceremony as a way to transition from London to Rio and since the next olympics will be in LA then...

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 3
  • Thanks 1

weed
27 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Called itĀ :iamfair:Ā Closing ceremony, tho.

did you secretly know because you have those fashion industry connections??Ā :cello2:Ā 

VTV

Let this happen plsssss. Pandemic robbed us of OG Chromatica Era :giveup:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA
  • YAAAS 1

Borisapillar
18 minutes ago, palma said:

Heā€™s also following RuPaul. Inb4 Fashion! performance with the condom head piece and everythingĀ :nooo:

Gaultier IS a French designer so it pretty much confirmedtĀ :ororomunroe:

• YAAAS 1

lastpopicon
17 minutes ago, River said:

let me have some crumbs please :grr:Ā 

Spoiler

:heart:

The melody that you choose can rescue you

elijahfan
3 minutes ago, weed said:

did you secretly know because you have those fashion industry connections??Ā :cello2:Ā 

To tell you the truth, someone I know told me back in January that this was apparently a thing. But I won't say who so I know this piece of info doesn't have much weight. This is also far from confirmed, all I know is that the idea was apparently thrown around early this year. I guess we'll see.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

elijahfan
20 minutes ago, River said:

A lot of international artists have performed at Olympic Ceremonies in the past, there isn't a rule that states performing artists have to be from the host country.

• Like 6

Rifek
29 minutes ago, River said:

I bet you watch only VMAā€™s and Grammys thenĀ 

ā—ļø IG: thebumblebee__ ā—ļø
  • YAAAS 1