💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry Asked By Fan Why She Works With Dr Puke On IG Live

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Just A Holy Fool
14 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

I hope she gets asked this every time she does an interview to promote the song and album lol 

I'm sure her team has carefully curated that... I mean the marketing being put into this is kind of insane considering she has not been relevant in pop music for a decade at this point. They know full well what they are doing. She may just be going along for the ride due to contractual obligations, but its a choice for sure. 

• Like 1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NATAH

• Chromatography

• RAMROD

• Cello

Sarah H
17 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

because Gaga has clearly matured + takes these things more seriously now? we don't even know if richy jackson will be involved with the lg7 era yet. maybe he choreographed the chromatica ball because he was contracted to do so back in 2020, which was before the allegations, right?

Well he liked a comment on his post that said they can't wait to see what he's doing on LG7.

I think he's involved still. 

Chromatography
10 minutes ago, NATAH said:

but how does it stand when it was 10+ years ago? what point exactly is it? are we meant to just randomly drag her again? or can we never speak about anybody else ever working with abusers? we should just stay silent and let them get away with it just because lady Gaga made the same mistake in 2013?

i’m saying her working with a known abuser will never change. i don’t see how my point isn’t getting across. i never said anyone should stay silent, and i don’t get why you’re putting words in my mouth i did not say. 

HelloHangoverz
4 minutes ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

She may just be going along for the ride due to contractual obligations, but its a choice for sure. 

I don't know if it's just me, but it just looks like she's checked out, bored and emotionally uninvested every time she pops on live. Like she looked miserable signing those cards last night

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 1

NATAH
9 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

i’m saying her working with a known abuser will never change. i don’t see how my point isn’t getting across. i never said anyone should stay silent, and i don’t get why you’re putting words in my mouth i did not say. 

so then why are you bringing up DWUW at all? :samanthac: i haven't put any words in your mouth, i'm asking why you think it's relevant to mention something that's done and dealt with

mother, what must i do?
  • YAAAS 1

RAMROD
34 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

exactly. like yes katy is kinda garbage for working with dr. luke but Gaga’s track record is not the best either. im not sure why people cannot accept that or understand it.

The way you and aome other people here go on and on about this is giving ignorant, girl. And I am so tired of it, so here goes:

There are some poignant details that you forgot or choose not to point out in this.

- Gaga was encouraged by her ex make up artist and (former?) friend, Tara Savelo, who is (was?)  R-Kelly big stan. There are records of both women saying so on their past q&a with fans on her defunct ver 1.0 social media site and twitter. As well as some old rare interview during ARTPOP era.

- Gaga couldn't have known Terry history until some models came out with accusations during the early Mee Too era. Nobody outside his circles knows it until that point happen. The fanbase was shooked at the time too. 

- Gaga was wrong. She addressed it and removed the song & stop working with Terry. And meanwhile no news about Rixhie, he was not seen on TCB premiere, which should be weird when he is the main choreographer of that tour. There's not much else she can do other than that at this point. Tbh there are some musicians who still have R. Kelly songs on their pages that aren't criticized at all for it, but that's another thing altogether. 

meanwhile,

- Katy knew about Puke's allegation, and court proceedings, (she previously also refused to come forward for Kesha too during this time), and yet she was still taking this decision on her own for her big comeback on her own free will, no contracts (it is known she never have restrictive contract with Puke on court document + she was able to put out 2 (TWO!) albums without him), and reportedly she was even given advice not to go on with it by her team, they are against it  since, hello it's a bad idea, and yet she still doing it, as she yearns for a big success again. No remorse at all. 

But here you are taking these two as the same person and someone who doing the same exact mistakes just ebcause these two women dealing with abusers, when they are totally different, like, girl, I beg of you, learn to understand some details.  

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ I've Become A Notorious Being (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

Decodekid

The difference between Gaga and Katy is simple. One chooses silence and continues working with a rapist, the other one acknowledges her mistakes and takes accountability. 

This argument that “we pick and choose” isn’t true at all, this forum constantly judges Gaga, her team, choices, etc. I highly doubt that she’d remain indifferent to Richy if allegations turn out to be true, she’s very sensitive with those topics, if she hasn’t spoken or done anything regarding him it’s for a reason, and if those things turn out to be true one day, I’m very sure a lot of us wouldn’t feel comfortable with Gaga staying silent. 

Anyway, it isn’t that deep, nobody’s forcing anyone to read/interact in threads, go cry out about the US economy streaming Woman’s World with your Apple Music subscription. First world problems :madge:

Im Harol don't tell anyone
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

Madame Goo Goo
16 hours ago, Squidward T said:

She’s def on ozempic lol 

She has literally always been incredibly thin, I really doubt it 

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

Alannah
21 hours ago, Jill said:

And? I'm on ozempic too.

I'm so sorry that this is off-topic, but this is how I found out the queen has returned?!

• Love 1

Wolf Boy

Not every single human being on earth who is thin is on Ozempic. 

• Like 3

Oriane

It always surprises me that people still don't understand why Gaga picked R Kelly for DWUW, and no, it wasn't random and he didn't just happen to be an abuser. But then again, that's one of the many obvious things that fans don't seem to understand about her artistry throughout all of her albums, visuals etc, so I shouldn't be surprised.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

plane jane
12 minutes ago, Oriane said:

It always surprises me that people still don't understand why Gaga picked R Kelly for DWUW, and no, it wasn't random and he didn't just happen to be an abuser. But then again, that's one of the many obvious things that fans don't seem to understand about her artistry throughout all of her albums, visuals etc, so I shouldn't be surprised.

maybe it’s just me, but after listening to her 2021 interview for Oprah’s documentary everything about DWUW clicked for me… I’m saying that what she did was right, but I can see what she was trying to do with that song and the overall statement of it all imo. 

• Love 1

Defmix100
4 hours ago, Oriane said:

I'm not sure what you mean, are you saying that she opted to get him possibly hundreds of thousands of dollars of revenue and performance platforms boosting his image again just for a concept to play off of him having victims?

Oriane
2 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

I'm not sure what you mean, are you saying that she opted to get him possibly hundreds of thousands of dollars of revenue and performance platforms boosting his image again just for a concept to play off of him having victims?

Kind of, at least using him in this song was meaningful, she even hinted at it in her apology letter.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams