💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry Asked By Fan Why She Works With Dr Puke On IG Live

RAMROD

Featured Posts

communistmanifesto
6 hours ago, MessyTop said:

I’m trying to understand why GGD is constantly Katy threads just dragging the woman, I get it, you want everything to flop, she worked with Dr Luke. We know, I’ve been  trying  enjoy new music since the USA is a political nightmare and music makes me happy, but is obvious I have to log off GGA, I won’t  be able to enjoy anything regarding her new album. I’m so exhausted with all the Katy bashing and it’s never gonna stop. And you all have the right to do it. I get it, I’m not telling you to stop, I just have to log off and focus on music. 

I used to love being here and hearing about new music and releases and so lately it’s been so negative. I was so exited to pre order  the vinyl. 

I hope everyone finds some sort of release with all of this. God bless 

if the negativity bothers you then maybe you should consider not turning a blind eye to rape apologism just because it comes with cleavage and a tiktok friendly chorus 

xoxo go piss girl
  • Like 7

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NATAH

• Chromatography

• RAMROD

• Cello

NATAH

edit: actually nvm since y'all aren't still getting it after it being said 100s of times :madge:

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 2

LG7 time now

Don’t you guys realize that she doesn’t see the comments as the same time as us, right? She doesn’t even see the same as us, most of the time. She’s 100% not reacting to that comment :ladyhaha:

Edited by LG7 time now
  • Thanks 1

Chromatography
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

edit: actually nvm since y'all aren't still getting it after it being said 100s of times :madge:

i think you might have quoted me, and i am interested in what you have to say. like i said, im not supporting katy, i also am not a fan of her involvement with dr. luke. i think it’s quite shady and gross. but at the same time like i said Gaga has worked with known sexual abusers (r kelly) and accused work abusers (richy). both of those have also made me take a huge step back. i just think it’s odd to condemn one pop star for one thing but Gaga has moved in similar ways in the past, obviously in different ways but the r kelly situation was incredibly disappointing.

Pharamon
9 hours ago, MessyTop said:

I’m trying to understand why GGD is constantly Katy threads just dragging the woman, I get it, you want everything to flop, she worked with Dr Luke. We know, I’ve been  trying  enjoy new music since the USA is a political nightmare and music makes me happy, but is obvious I have to log off GGA, I won’t  be able to enjoy anything regarding her new album. I’m so exhausted with all the Katy bashing and it’s never gonna stop. And you all have the right to do it. I get it, I’m not telling you to stop, I just have to log off and focus on music. 

I used to love being here and hearing about new music and releases and so lately it’s been so negative. I was so exited to pre order  the vinyl. 

I'm so sorry a sexual offender and a literal abuser makes you feel 'uncomfy' awww

jillianwoj
9 hours ago, Jill said:

And? I'm on ozempic too.

So far we have two things in common: both named Jill & both on Ozempic! :D

NATAH
1 hour ago, Chromatography said:

i think you might have quoted me, and i am interested in what you have to say. like i said, im not supporting katy, i also am not a fan of her involvement with dr. luke. i think it’s quite shady and gross. but at the same time like i said Gaga has worked with known sexual abusers (r kelly) and accused work abusers (richy). both of those have also made me take a huge step back. i just think it’s odd to condemn one pop star for one thing but Gaga has moved in similar ways in the past, obviously in different ways but the r kelly situation was incredibly disappointing.

tbh i'm no longer interested in going in the same circles again and again :madge:

i disgaree with all of this because Gaga has acted on removing DWUW and done the apology tour + nobody here is supportive of her working with r kelly, same with richy

please go read any richy thread and will you see all of us begging for her to fire him

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 6

HelloHangoverz
3 minutes ago, NATAH said:

tbh i'm no longer interested in going in the same circles again and again :madge:

i disgaree with all of this because Gaga has acted on removing DWUW and done the apology tour + nobody here is supportive of her working with r kelly, same with richy

please go read any richy thread and will you see all of us begging for her to fire him

i also think that if there was a difference in criticism, it would be because Katy's **** is ongoing and needs calling out/she needs to be held accountable. Gaga's behaviour is a thing of the past that she has already explained/sincerely taken accountability for

Edited by HelloHangoverz
sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 3

NATAH
34 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

i also think that if there was a difference in criticism, it would be because Katy's **** is ongoing and needs calling out/she needs to be held accountable. Gaga's behaviour is a thing of the past that she has already explained/sincerely taken accountability for

exactly! you get it and it's always the same people bringing up DWUW who magically forget the apology tour she did

do they not see how these situations are wildly different?

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

Poker

That Katy pic omg she def looked older during the livestream but that’s crazy. 

And the users having a meltdown because we’re not being supportive of Katy… lmao. I have that user blocked from here because they have always been messy. 

Edited by Poker
Kindness rules all.

Ladle Ghoulash
10 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Anyway, hope you find some better music to listen to soon, king ♥️

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

holy scheisse
10 hours ago, MessyTop said:

I’m trying to understand why GGD is constantly Katy threads just dragging the woman, I get it, you want everything to flop, she worked with Dr Luke.

you shoulda ended your post here bc you answered your own query!!

the way i see you standing up for katy in threads reminds me of how i felt standing up for taylor in threads for a while (until i eventually also got the ick from her and now no longer gaf to try and combat the ggd hate lol). So....  feel your pain sucks when people around you all hate on something that you like. But i mean..................... it would be one thing if we were all bashing her purely for having a basic ass song and a boring aesthetic and no artistic talent etc, as opposed to the central reason being that she's really showing her ignorance by willingly choosing a vile collaborator (there is NO contract). it reflects her values and belief systems tbh and sheds some light on who she is as a person that she would think this is an okay move.... we rly shouldnt be surprised shes literally backed conservative politicians before, her moral compass is not the most progressive tbh. maybe you wanna escape into pop music in order to escape the "nightmare" that is the US but thats just you matching katy's ignorance honestly...... there is other great music to get lost in that doesn't support people like dr luke....

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, holy scheisse said:

the way i see you standing up for katy in threads reminds me of how i felt standing up for taylor in threads for a while (until i eventually also got the ick from her and now no longer gaf to try and combat the ggd hate lol). So....  feel your pain sucks when people around you all hate on something that you like. But i mean..................... it would be one thing if we were all bashing her purely for having a basic ass song and a boring aesthetic and no artistic talent etc, as opposed to the central reason being that she's really showing her ignorance by willingly choosing a vile collaborator (there is NO contract). it reflects her values and belief systems tbh and sheds some light on who she is as a person that she would think this is an okay move.... we rly shouldnt be surprised shes literally backed conservative politicians before, her moral compass is not the most progressive tbh. maybe you wanna escape into pop music in order to escape the "nightmare" that is the US but thats just you matching katy's ignorance honestly...... there is other great music to get lost in that doesn't support people like dr luke....

Amen.

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

NATAH
6 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

nail on the head!

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Mister G
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

I was gonna say as far as the Richy stuff goes a lot of people on here seem to forget the multiple threads created dragging Gaga two Summers ago before she kicked off TCB and I distinctly remember a lot of people dragging her on here for that to the point where I'm pretty sure someone even went as far as to sell their tickets because they were upset with her still working with him. And further back to 2018 with the R-Kelly stuff. It's interesting reading all these comments because if anything I always felt people on here drag Gaga more than any other artist in general.

• Like 5