Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry Asked By Fan Why She Works With Dr Puke On IG Live

RAMROD

Featured Posts

hieronymus
43 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

Abuser apologist ?

richy is still employed by Gaga but nobody here is canceling Gaga or hoping she flops etc 

And I’m not saying Gaga deserves to be canceled for have flopness wished upon her- but if Gaga doesn’t deserve that- then why should Katy or Kim etc 

Were there any more developments regarding the guy who accused Richie of SA-ing him? I saw the thing about his dad claiming he was in a drug-induced psychosis or whatever, but was there anything else?

Edited by hieronymus

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NATAH

• Chromatography

• RAMROD

• Cello

AnnTakamaki
57 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

I’m trying to understand why GGD is constantly Katy threads just dragging the woman, I get it, you want everything to flop, she worked with Dr Luke. We know, I’ve been  trying  enjoy new music since the USA is a political nightmare and music makes me happy, but is obvious I have to log off GGA, I won’t  be able to enjoy anything regarding her new album. I’m so exhausted with all the Katy bashing and it’s never gonna stop. And you all have the right to do it. I get it, I’m not telling you to stop, I just have to log off and focus on music. 

I used to love being here and hearing about new music and releases and so lately it’s been so negative. I was so exited to pre order  the vinyl. 

I hope everyone finds some sort of release with all of this. God bless 

If she decided to work with him then she know this is coming. She’s deserved it her fans who harrasing Kesha on twitter deserved it

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

hieronymus
1 hour ago, MessyTop said:

I’m trying to understand why GGD is constantly Katy threads just dragging the woman, I get it, you want everything to flop, she worked with Dr Luke. We know, I’ve been  trying  enjoy new music since the USA is a political nightmare and music makes me happy, but is obvious I have to log off GGA, I won’t  be able to enjoy anything regarding her new album. I’m so exhausted with all the Katy bashing and it’s never gonna stop. And you all have the right to do it. I get it, I’m not telling you to stop, I just have to log off and focus on music. 

I used to love being here and hearing about new music and releases and so lately it’s been so negative. I was so exited to pre order  the vinyl. 

It's not going to stop and it shouldn't. Stop making excuses for people working with rapists. She deserves every bit of the backlash and the apologists like yourself don't deserve to be coddled.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

MessyTop
4 minutes ago, hieronymus said:

And you all have the right to do it. I get it, I’m not telling you to stop,

I literally told you not to stop. So yeah, do it. All good 

Edited by MessyTop
  • Love 1

Naak Le Vaar
2 hours ago, MessyTop said:

OK when you come back there's gonna be even more posts dragging her so get ready for that

Lmao they blocked my signature
  • LMAO 6

artd0me
2 hours ago, TheSine said:

Me three.

Me no, but sitting at the source 😈😂😂

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Much love to you Hun but every post of yours, regardless of the thread, is always very pointed and shady. Perhaps you would have better interactions if you were a bit nicer and less know-it-all :heart:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 1

Cello

What is going on in here on this day 

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4

NATAH
3 hours ago, Controversiaga said:

richy is still employed by Gaga but nobody here is canceling Gaga or hoping she flops etc 

how many times do you have to be told that YES people here ARE doing that whenever richy is mentioned

(also richy hasn't been accused of SA, those were retracted)

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Bronco

Honestly I'm just shocked at this point that Katy has fans

Feel like I've never actually met someone who was a Katy stan.

• Like 4

NATAH
3 hours ago, MessyTop said:

i love how it's our fault that you can't enjoy the music and not katy's for working with an alleged abuser (on a female empowerment track of all things) :air:

i would probably feel some sympathy if she hadn't of worked with dr puke because then it would be pointless bashing but she made her bed and if you're going to defend that then you're gunna lie in it too

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 3

Scarlet Witch
3 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Who’s asking you to click then?

• Like 2

Roughhouse Dandy

Inside of me there are 2 wolves. One wants to add to the pile-on bc it's wild to expect peace around a Katy project after everything. 

The other wants to tell y'all to back off because I know the feeling showing up here when BeyoncÊ does stuff and seeing the freak behavior. :messga:

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

FameMonster01
5 hours ago, MessyTop said:

I wholeheartedly agree with everything you said, but most people aren't gonna give the same energy to Gaga for obvious reasons. So unfortunately I'd advise you to stay away from threads like these because they're full of negativity (like most of this site) and the people will literally never listen, let alone attempt to reason with you 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Chromatography
5 hours ago, Controversiaga said:

Abuser apologist ?

And I’m not saying Gaga deserves to be canceled for have flopness wished upon her- but if Gaga doesn’t deserve that- then why should Katy or Kim etc 

gonna have to agree with this. ggd picks and chooses what fits the narrative. 

let us be reminded Gaga put r kelly on an album when allegations were already well known and substantiated. also this richy thing.  celebrities are multimillion dollar brands. the sooner people believe this the happier they’ll be.

also let me be clear i am not supporting katy at all. but it does seem a little pick and choose depending on the artist 

Edited by Chromatography
  • Thanks 9