💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

Katy Perry announces album "143" and previews new songs

Teletubby

Featured Posts

FGGrayson
4 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

I listened to some snippets and its totally embarrasing, how an artist like Katy, who was one of the biggest popstars back in the days can't be able to put some decent music out? Like you don't have the money to pay some producer or ghostwriters who can give you a decent body of work for the sake of your legacy? Beyoncé released good albums with Renaissance and Cowboy Carter, Taylor although we are sick of her, still bring good tracks like So, long London and Down Bad, but Katy? All of this snippets sounds basic as f*ck, she makes it feels like you cant put out a good pop album or song nowadays because the formula is so repetitive, but she is the one bringing this sh*t to the table and we supposed to eat that? I rather have the McDonald's of music cuz at least the lyrics aint that cringe and sometimes relatable. 

It is really sad whats happening to her cuz this time the songs sound dry and dull af, like i get she wasnt big at witness or smile but at least songs had soul, what i heard today from her snippets was sad, like reaaaally sad

3 hours ago, NewYorkGirl said:

Both the covers look like sh!t.

Im lowkey a katy hater but i liked one of the 2 covers, she has worst like that “witness” mess or “smile” that is ugly

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

julz

I do not like that she worked with Dr. Luke. But, i am excited on what she has to offer, visually in terms of music videos, performances. I am actually doing a KP marathon of her videos, and surprised that some have a billion views. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Teletubby
2 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

When is woman’s world being released? 

14 hours

i ❤️ @Julianlittlem
  • Like 1

NATAH
9 hours ago, moonsago said:

It looks like it was shot on an iphone

what? :rip: no it doesn't :rip:

mother, what must i do?

Phoenix Rises
3 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

When is woman’s world being released? 

4 PM YOUTUBE EASTERN. :cheeky:

spread love ,kindness & compassion 👹🖤!!!!

NewUsername
17 hours ago, GipJo said:

So it could be I hate you, I f**k you, I kill you:cryga:

Her 143 could mean anything :sis:

SimonBaetens

so what does the title mean?

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens

A Very Gaga Holida
48 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said:

so what does the title mean?

She said it’s her angel number, and it happens to mean I Love You

Remember like a year ago (or two) when Katy and Gaga twitted to each other and they said “143”? :cryga: Katy and Gaga probably knew the album title back then

The Fame Monster

143 is a moon orbiting the planet Chromatica.

143's aesthetics strongly resemble the world of Chromatica. Even the new single gives Stupid Love vibes.

Find your freedom in the music

atemybrain

The cover is gorgeous, but the snippets she teased seem meh. Nothing new from miss Katherine yet again it seems. 

SimonBaetens
1 hour ago, LG7 time now said:

She said it’s her angel number, and it happens to mean I Love You

Remember like a year ago (or two) when Katy and Gaga twitted to each other and they said “143”? :cryga: Katy and Gaga probably knew the album title back then

oh thanks! No I don't remember that...

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens

Gorehound

Maaan... I'm sorry but I just do not like this woman at all. She just gives off a bad vibe to me imo. Bitchy, narcissistic, obtuse and just uncomfortably manic and erratic. Who knows she might be a nice person but I've known people in my life who have a similar energy to what she give's off to the public and none of them are nice people at all.

Music sounds pretty soulless and generic Ibiza club to. Hard pass. 

Edit: The artwork is ok, but she's totally ripping off current Arca. But then again when was she ever actually authentic?

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

AMENiCURE

Those snippets are worrying... I thought she got back together with Dr Puke just to do Teenage Dream Act II but it seems like he just gave her dated Kim Petras trap pop rejects and she ran with it... what an embrassment. 

This entire album was doomed the moment Dr Puke credits were confirmed. I'm seeing the news of her working with that man making its way to non-stan TikTok. 

Gaga, please come with LG7 asap and save our ears 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1