Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Katy Perry threatens new music video with new snippet

ARTPOPKISS

Featured Posts

Divine
53 minutes ago, Catnikko said:

she looks great

She looks phenomenal, it's giving early Katy vibes. I am happy she is kinda making music videos a thing to be looked forward to (I miss the days where everyone is hyped for the music video). Music videos from the recent releases are so dull. 

I hate the producer, but I appreciate the energy of reviving the hype for music videos. I hope Gaga's lead single for LG7 will match Judas or Bad Romance visually. We need music videos to be relevant again. :cryga:

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."
  • Like 5

theahsfan
Posted (edited)

Every move she makes is so inauthentic. She knows her music career is in the sewer which = time to get her t!ts out. Even down to the close-up shot. The faux "Women's rights!" theme/aesthetic is the perfect way to mask her true intentions. It's sooo desperate, kinda sad, and hard to watch. And I'd say the same if it was Shawn Mendes showing off his pecs to sell an album or whatever.

iyjfpbkWCsCPcV8I.jpg:large

Edited by theahsfan
  • Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 5

HelloHangoverz
15 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Every move she makes is so inauthentic. She knows her music career is in the sewer which = time to get her t!ts out. Even down to the close-up shot. The faux "Women's rights!" theme/aesthetic is the perfect way to mask her true intentions. It's sooo desperate, kinda sad, and hard to watch. And I'd say the same if it was Shawn Mendes showing off his pecs to sell an album or whatever.

The accuracy...

Cardi B on criteria for female artists: ‘They want you to be Mother Teresa’
  • Like 2

SOON

girl just release it and flop please 

hot-to-get-away-with-murder-htgawm.gif

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

LadyZaZa
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, LadyZaZa said:

This ATE. But its produced my Dr Luke. :awkney:

*by*

Edited by LadyZaZa
i spelt by wrong

bpmMonkey
3 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Looks freaking cool, but here we go GGD dragging Katy less then a minute after a preview was posted.

I kinda made my peace with all these little justice warriors on here 😅 very much looking forward to the release of her new music. Art direction looks great, at least from what was leaked <3

• Sad 1

moonsago
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Divine said:

She looks phenomenal, it's giving early Katy vibes. I am happy she is kinda making music videos a thing to be looked forward to (I miss the days where everyone is hyped for the music video). Music videos from the recent releases are so dull. 

I hate the producer, but I appreciate the energy of reviving the hype for music videos. I hope Gaga's lead single for LG7 will match Judas or Bad Romance visually. We need music videos to be relevant again. :cryga:

If you really want to see beautiful big budget music videos again get into kpop, even if not for the music if it’s difficult to listen to ( tho some acts are really serving POP perfection, the kinds of hits people like us LMs would gag over if American pop stars did ) but for the videos because the artistry is on a other level, you can just tell the love and passion the people working on them have for the craft. Some amazing MVs this year have been G-idle - Super Lady, IVE - Heya & Aespa - Armaghedon. But there are so so many others from this year AND past years that are keeping the art of the music video alive. 

Edited by moonsago

moonsago
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, theahsfan said:

I sometimes wonder if that was the plan all along... I mean, you really have to be COMPLETELY tone deaf to not understand how ridiculous it is to make a woman’s empowerment anthem with someone accused of being an abuser. What if she indeed knows her career is in the sewer and is pulling all of this for controversy and as an attempt at a one last hit. Cause let’s be real, and no shade, but what else could she have really done to generate so much buzz as Katy Perry in 2024?... 

Edited by moonsago
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dawson
6 minutes ago, bpmMonkey said:

I kinda made my peace with all these little justice warriors on here 😅 very much looking forward to the release of her new music. Art direction looks great, at least from what was leaked <3

Justice warrior is a weird nickname to give people who aren’t okay with supporting rapists. Ask yourself why you give it that name

• Like 12
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 6

bpmMonkey
1 minute ago, Dawson said:

Justice warrior is a weird nickname to give people who aren’t okay with supporting rapists. Ask yourself why you give it that name

okay :) not getting into a discussion about this with random people on the internet. hope you have a lovely day 

Controversiaga

Lots of the ppl in these Katy Perry threads love to act like dwuw ft r Kelly isn’t one of their guilty pleasures 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Thanks 1

chathonnete

Women's world but looks like she's only showing naked skinny women lmao

• Thanks 4

Gagaism
8 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

Lots of the ppl in these Katy Perry threads love to act like dwuw ft r Kelly isn’t one of their guilty pleasures 

It’s a different situation, I mean, at least DWUW is not available on platforms and physical media anymore. But I understand the “guilty pleasure” aspect of it tho which is really sad because it’s technically one of the best songs on her career after all. 

• Like 4

Angelo Dawson
4 hours ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

This song is produced by a rapist 

You realize her literal contract has him tied to it, right? Just like Kesha was stuck in a contract with him, Katy has to fulfill those obligations. Like at what point will y’all realize not everything is black & white, it’s not always clear cut & the fact y’all can’t comprehend that is crazy.

• LMAO 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1