Katy Perry threatens new music video with new snippet

ARTPOPKISS

Featured Posts

Poker

She always repeats herself, so boring.

Kindness rules all.

hieronymus
41 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

Oh no that’s all they talk about here . How they work with that rap!st . They never let a moment go by without mentioning him in the same sentence as them.

Oh, definitely. I just meant their music hasn't been up to snuff for a while so less people are listening to them.

Levine

This adds absolutely nothing. On today music, not even new artists release such an uninspired, dull and void "music". Let alone a music created by a rapist.

Levine
3 minutes ago, Levine said:

This adds absolutely nothing. On today music, not even new artists release such an uninspired, dull and void "music". Let alone a music created by a rapist.

And when this will ba a hit don't come here with "oh you guys were hating blah blah quack quack" because I've been telling since day 0 and this is going to smash. Dr rapist has still connections - huge ones - on radio and music platforms and in the music industry in general, otherwise he would have been cancelled (but he got a pass because we all know why).

Bonkiii

Why are you all dragging her for collaborating with Dr. Luke when you all are staning Kim Petras for only working with Dr. Luke? :triggered:

• Like 2

NATAH
1 hour ago, Bonkiii said:

Why are you all dragging her for collaborating with Dr. Luke when you all are staning Kim Petras for only working with Dr. Luke? :triggered:

kim gets dragged here too, don't worry

mother, what must i do?

Lara Croft

Just quietly, is she buying views, likes or retweets on X??

I saw her Woman’s World MV teaser has 74m views??? Surely that is NOT accurate?

Like no shade or anything, but that surely can’t be right, right? Especially with only like, <200k likes?

Just feels wildly disproportionate, especially if you look at numbers for more popular artists.

• LMAO 1

Stef666

I know it might be a strange concept for some of you but you can like a song and still be critical of the people working on it. :huntyga:

• Thanks 1

HelloHangoverz
1 hour ago, Lara Croft said:

Like no shade or anything, but that surely can’t be right, right? Especially with only like, <200k likes?

Just feels wildly disproportionate, especially if you look at numbers for more popular artists.

Probably, but then again twitter is full of bots anyway these days

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

Rat Boy
1 hour ago, Lara Croft said:

Maybe because she showed her boobs lol. But yeah it’s very suspicious :oprah:

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River

Real Panda
2 hours ago, Lara Croft said:

I've also wondered this a while back, like Katy is much higher than Gaga on social media follower counts and even on Spotify listeners and yet her songs dont get much sales post-CTTR/Witness. 

• Like 1

Stephen

It looks and sounds like classic Katy (not a compliment)

Controversiaga
7 hours ago, Bonkiii said:

They love to drag him here too tbh :( I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Kim Stan here

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”