Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Katy Perry threatens new music video with new snippet

ARTPOPKISS

Featured Posts

NATAH
29 minutes ago, beaublue said:

You realize her literal contract has him tied to it, right? Just like Kesha was stuck in a contract with him, Katy has to fulfill those obligations. Like at what point will y’all realize not everything is black & white, it’s not always clear cut & the fact y’all can’t comprehend that is crazy.

actually, no its not. she's not bound by contract to work with him

mother, what must i do?

NATAH
25 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

But Gaga still collaborated w him in 2013 when by that point he was already an accused pdfile .

im just saying! There’s such a double standard towards Katy Perry and Kim Petras I feel like

richy Jackson’s also an accused abuser and he’s still employed by her

im not saying any of this to bash or bring down Gaga- I’m saying it cause it’s just the truth and it’s relevant to the subject of women working with problematic men- yet we blame and hate the women for working w them- when they’re not responsible for these men’s actions 

but is anyone here making excuses for that? everybody here wants richy gone and everybody here understands why DWUW wasn't okay

your point would have some merit if people here were defending Gaga for these things but she gets dragged for them every time

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

NATAH
16 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

There are 1001 other things you could do to ensure you're as far removed as possible from/discourage/frustrate the mechanisms Hollywood uses to keep powerful predators in positions of influence/success. She isn't doing any of that. Sis is just inauthentic, she always was

plus she's literally in one of the most privileged positions in the music industry where she CAN pick and choose who she works with, it's not like she's some up and coming indie artist with no power to negotiate

her music career may be past it's peak but there's for sure a hunger for her comeback and i bet if her label ditched her cus she refused to work with Puke, any other label would be more than happy to snap her up and bank on her comeback... another legacy residency would easily make that investment back if the album tanked

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

hieronymus
Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

I completely agree with all that. I understand nobody is perfect but it’s really hard to accept some flaws like those towards him, Richy for example.
R. Kelly was just accused and nothing was proven at that time so we kinda let it go you know… but then yesterday I was watching some stuff about Aaliyah’s history and got me like ehh, really complicated. 
On the other hand Luke is also just being accused from what I know, same situation where nothing has been actually proven BUT we know how things work for powerful people anyways.

That’s why even though I love music, after all these controversies I kinda take a step back towards the stan card. I mean, I still love Gaga the most and like many other artists a lot but for the sake of my own sanity and expectations about people in general and also the fact that I’m now on my 30s I just prefer to take it easy.

Yeah, a few years after the sex tape where he peed on a 14 year old girl leaked, he released Trapped in the Closet and suddenly he was a beloved lyrical genius again. Then he was miraculously found not guilty on CP (& SA) charges.

Edited by hieronymus

hieronymus
1 hour ago, beaublue said:

Probably the most disgusting thing I’ve ever read on this site.

What's actually disgusting is anyone lying and defending rapists and rape apologists.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

ALGAYDO
Posted (edited)

Katy fans wanting people to support a rapist just so their fave can get a hit is SUCH a Katy Perry fan thing to do lol

Looks like the rapist-supporting apple doesn’t fall far from the rapist-supporting tree :anveeroy:

bitch-tree.gif

Edited by ALGAYDO
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

itsandrewtbh

DWUW was obviously problematic and is a black mark in gagas career we can all admit that and still to this day she will get clocked for it.

HOWEVER Gaga has since removed the song, and admitted liability to the whole situation and has continuously supported victims of abuse including Kesha since. I think it's important to take this in to account before we start a debate.

I think what isn't a good look on Katy's part is the fact there has been a whole trial and evidence thrown out in the media and even big named artists have stopped working with him, or if they have Mr Puke has used a pseudonym. Katy is a big named artists and has on many occasions shown support for Kesha, it's the implications around working with Puke after such a long time (we've had two albums of Katy's without his involvement) point to the fact she has had a few setbacks the past two eras and to get that hit and chase the success she had before she has now gone back to Puke to catch that even after all the media attention surrounding it.

Also calling it woman's world whilst working with an abuser who quite literally controlled keshas every move and world to make it so she couldn't live in her own world she had to live in his gives me the ick. It's just counter productive, if it was "Party Booze World" then it wouldn't be as icky.

I'm not going to lie it sounds like a bop, the video is going to appeal to the masses cause it's attractive woman in nice outfits. Cool.

Let's not pretend this is an empowering anthem for girls growing up to be drawn to, it's Katy Perry going back to Katy Perry branding with producers from her hey day and using that sexy / tongue and cheeky shtick which honestly made her so popular in the first place.

The last mosquito that bit me had to book into the Betty ford clinic x
  • Like 4

Controversiaga
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

but is anyone here making excuses for that? everybody here wants richy gone and everybody here understands why DWUW wasn't okay

your point would have some merit if people here were defending Gaga for these things but she gets dragged for them every time

No one is making excuses for Gaga but they are quick to forgive and forget and just let it be- with other artists they BASH the hell out of them just because it’s someone other than their fav . 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

NATAH
2 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

No one is making excuses for Gaga but they are quick to forgive and forget and just let it be- with other artists they BASH the hell out of them just because it’s someone other than their fav . 

i mean... what else are we meant to do about DWUW? it's gone :samanthac:

and everytime richy is spotted/mentioned, he is dragged loudly on this website so... nobody is forgetting or forgiving, we are desperate for richy to go! infact, lots of members were pleased to see Rolling Stone give the issue some publicity

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 3

GipJo

The visual isn't even good, it's boring, soulless and shallow, she looks great but is that the bar for good visual?

• Like 1

Plastic Flower
12 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

What? Gaga fans take every opportunity to drag her and question who she is and her work ethic lmao.

Drop it
  • Like 4

Controversiaga
41 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

What? Gaga fans take every opportunity to drag her and question who she is and her work ethic lmao.

But we support her and stream her endlessly. We still follow and obsess over what she does.

meanwhile ppl won’t stream Katy or Kim cause they want to protest them for working w dr Luke 

hieronymus
1 hour ago, Controversiaga said:

But we support her and stream her endlessly. We still follow and obsess over what she does.

meanwhile ppl won’t stream Katy or Kim cause they want to protest them for working w dr Luke 

I don't think that's the only reason some people don't listen to Katy & Kim... lol

Edited by hieronymus

Controversiaga
22 minutes ago, hieronymus said:

I don't think that's the only reason some people don't listen to Katy & Kim... lol

Oh no that’s all they talk about here . How they work with that rap!st . They never let a moment go by without mentioning him in the same sentence as them.

Sorcerer

It looks cringey and the vibes are giving middle-aged mom bops :saladga:

Edited by Sorcerer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1