Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
other

Nick Knight posts behind the scenes still from TCB

TAIPEI

Featured Posts

TAIPEI
Posted (edited)

Nick Knight just posts behind the scenes still of Tamara Interlude from The Chromatica Ball days ago. i dont see anyone post/talk about this so i create the thread. for monsters who cant see the pic on instagram ⬇️

nick_knight: Me on the @Gaga ‘s #Chromatica Ball film. Set made by @tomotattle based on and upscaled from original sculptures by Ed Griffiths / @olo.xolo used in Gaga’s Monster Ball interludes. Follow me for more behind the scenes pictures… Still from @brittlloyd_ ‘s camera. Check out the Monster Ball interludes on SHOWstudio.com

https://www.instagram.com/nick_knight/p/C9HSdeMI0cd/

20240709.png

GR5KMIbWoAA_Uuw.jpg

the still's from interlude Tamara, and the original sculptures by Ed Griffiths/@olo.xolo used in Gaga’s Monster Ball interlude which is The CIty. that sculptures was amazing, i love the bts things so much, follow his page for more behind the scenes pictures incoming :cheeky:

GN5kK_2WIAATHeN.jpg

Edited by TAIPEI
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 9
  • Shook 3

OMonster
26 minutes ago, TAIPEI said:

comparison: The City interlude.

maxresdefault.jpg

Wow, I hadn't appreciated quite how similar TCB opening was to this overall aesthetic. 

subtext / fantasy
  • Love 3

A Very Gaga Holida

I have a question… why do we call the interlude Tamara? Like, the video has no title written, and it was never mentioned by someone who made it (unless I missed it obviously). So why Tamara? What does that even mean? Isn’t that like a fish puree?

Emvee
1 hour ago, TAIPEI said:

comparison: The City interlude.

maxresdefault.jpg

Damn this makes me want to drop a “I miss this Gaga” 

TAIPEI
33 minutes ago, LG7 time now said:

I have a question… why do we call the interlude Tamara? Like, the video has no title written, and it was never mentioned by someone who made it (unless I missed it obviously). So why Tamara? What does that even mean? Isn’t that like a fish puree?

check out the page:

https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/Tamara_de_Lempicka

• Love 1

Schizophonic

can we collectively beg him to post the full hq interludesplease?

• YAAAS 1