💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

movie

Devil Wears Prada getting a sequel

weed

Featured Posts

Reject False Icons

Well this was bound to happen, the book had a sequel in 2013 :neyde: if I recall correctly the plot was more or less about Emily which I ADORE but the book didn’t have positive reviews :motherofpuppies:

I believe that put the possible sequel on a hold, or the fact that casting the same main actresses after the success of the first one would raise the budget to the limit for fox 

Lucas

Wow I actually watched the movie for the first time ever like 2/3 weeks ago as it was on Netflix and was disappointed there was no sequel, I wanted to know what happened next lol. I'll be watching! But it's probably gonna take like minimum 1.5 year before it's out?

NATAH

this is gunna suck... somebody just wants to make a quick buck off a legendary movie

mother, what must i do?

Lumiere

Idk what to feel about this, they better do this right

Sexxx
5 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

I think Anne is going to be part of it because all three of them were together at the Oscars and did this little skit playing their characters.

That was when the movie came out (or shortly after). Lol

• Like 1

BellaFahmi
20 minutes ago, Sexxx said:

That was when the movie came out (or shortly after). Lol

they had another skit early this year at the SAG awards

• Like 1

GipJo
Posted (edited)

Hollywood just a basic bitch at this point. This is a testament of how US is losing its culture power and other countries are thriving with their own culture, look at Bollywood and China, the trend is noticeable.

Edited by GipJo

HelloHangoverz

omg i'm seated tbh this sounds amazing, loved the original

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away

weed
10 hours ago, hieronymus said:

I can almost see this movie in my mind already. I'm so excited. It probably won't even come out until 2026/7

Manifesting a holiday season 2025 release :vegas: 

• YAAAS 1

chromaticainmyhead

Smells like a cash grab

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay
  • Like 1

Jill
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Reality said:

I literally just watched The Devil Wears Prada for the first time last week :bradley: 

I'd be interested in a sequel tbh. I know people like to complain all the time that Hollywood is "out of ideas" and that sequels are "unnecessary," and while I don't necessarily disagree with that sentiment, I also think it's a product of people's moviegoing behavior. Inside Out 2 is literally one of the most successful animated films of all time now. It made over $1 billion in a couple of weeks. The reason why Hollywood keeps making sequels is because y'all keep seeing them. Let's not pretend like we're above it all now.

It's a two way problem.

We go see them because we're interested in seeing how bad or good it is. We're interested in that because we attach part of ourselves to what is essentially a commodity released in order to make a profit (the original movie). Hollywood greenlights it by taking advantage of our nostalgia, which is the byproduct of this attachment we create with the commodity, in order to make even more profit, which doesn't mean more pay to the workers who make the movie -- on the contrary.

The only way to stop with the sequels is to smash capitalism. :sis:

Edited by Jill
This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

culturalbaptism

It better be ****ing groundbreaking... We don't need an awful sequel...

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.